OBG (Operation Bridal Gown!)

I need to find my dress - its gone AWOL. Im not getting stressed yet, but cant seem to contact the shop :| Going to sort it out today. gah!!!

In other happy news me and the Bear to be, had our pre wedding photoshoot yesterday and a) it was so much fun and b) our photographers are awesome.

Cant wait to get the pics back in a few weeks and see what they turn out like.

At one point my bear picked me up! *i know* and another we were lay in some straw in a field. I hope they look amazeballs.

x

Wow, can't wait to see them!!! Sounds amazing!!! xxxxx

Hi Sinead, great news about your dress. Did you already have a style in mind or were you surprised with your final choice? Hope it was a fun day x

biggysmalls said:
Hi Sinead, great news about your dress. Did you already have a style in mind or were you surprised with your final choice? Hope it was a fun day x

Hi biggysmalls. No I didn't have a clue what style I wanted so just went to try on loads of different styles and take it from there.I'm not really a girly girl so didn't know what to expect. However, the first shop only had strapless a-line dresses! Really disappointing as that was the one style I was pretty sure I wouldn't go for. The 2nd shop was amazing though. So many different types and I found loads I loved so was hard to pick in the end. :)

Ive just ordered my dress :-D paying deposit in Jan and then paying over 12 months. My wedding isnt for 21 months but we r on a budget. Ordered my dress and all my bridesmaid dresses from the same company and doing them all over 12 months. So i have a year to get to target then 4 months to maintain before i get my measurements done. So happy ive found it. Now on with the diet!!!

im all excited been to my first 2 bridal fayres :) after talkin to my lovely man we have decided on a date exactly 5yrs after he proposed :D we thought it was a sensible length of time to save for the perfect wedding with currently saving for a house too!! So its save save save!

I know we probably cant set the date in stone so early but thats what we want provisonally im so excited!

Saturday 23rd april 2016....

So i have 2st 10.5lb to get to target and maintain id like to think with such a while to go i am more determined to make it a permanent thing :)

im all excited been to my first 2 bridal fayres :) after talkin to my lovely man we have decided on a date exactly 5yrs after he proposed :D we thought it was a sensible length of time to save for the perfect wedding with currently saving for a house too!! So its save save save!

I know we probably cant set the date in stone so early but thats what we want provisonally im so excited!

So i have 2st 10.5lb to get to target and maintain id like to think with such a while to go i am more determined to make it a permanent thing :)

congratulations

Hi all!

I must be the most dis-oganised bride to be!!
My wedding is booked for April the 13th 2012 in Jamiaca. I plan to lose a SHED load before then - whatever I can! Started 6 weeks ago at 20stone 5lbs, now 18stone 6.5lbs... so getting a good start in!!

As I'm getting married on a beach I have absolutly no idea what to wear and cant face going into any bridal shops at my current size of 22!! I guess I'm gonna have to think of a dress sooner or later, but right now have my fingers firmly stuck in my ears going...lalalalalalalala!

:ashamed0005:

oh i love the new brides on here- my time as a bride to be is running out rapido!

5 weeks 6 days left!

Eek!

Had my first hen night last night and boy was it fun!

Will try and upload some pics from the night for you to have a giggle at! xxx

Ellebear said:
Pic of a lot of my hens....im in the middle with the veil on!!!

Marion and me

My Bee maids, Louise and Claire and me!

Great photos. Hope you had a great hen night. Not long to go now! You must be so excited. Mine seems much more "real" now ive picked the dress! :D

Hello lovely brides to be :)

Totally new to this planning malarky...eeek i dont know where to start...just want to get a rough idea for now so wonder if you could recommend any good sites for ideas for THE dress :D!

Also is 2016 to far away to book a provisional date with the church? It would just be nice to have it penciled in so i know its defo gona happen if that makes sense i know i need to seriously save :) xxx

Thanks girls :)

23rd April is the best day to get married on :D

*disappears out of bridal gown thread because she is already married* ;)

Back