Observations, mutterings and the gerbera effect

Hi Gem, pleased you had a good time during the break and a lovely anniversary! we had a lovely time thank you..5 years and counting..how many are you up to now hun? :)

Well done on lots of walking, it is the best exercise I know! :) I hope you get knee op news soon Gem :)

Mojo is waiting in the wings..ready to flow on Monday 15th April..d day! :)

Hi Gem i got your pm hun so have just popped in to say your an extremely strong minded person whom i have no dout will get to her goal one way or another. Im still not in here regular as it wasnt doing anything for me.

What an awfull experience your health problems. Kick ass for answers and results or they will have your file gathering dust.

Love to you both Gem and Rose Xx

Hi Gem, I got your pm too! tried to reply to you, but system wouldn't allow it! :(

I'll miss your posts hun, we've all shared some fun times on here, take extra special care, it has been a joy getting to know you Gem. I wish you all the very best, always stay true to yourself and reap the benefits :) x

Hi Gem I sent you a request when I got your meg just incase your still checking in here. Gona miss you mate got your blog on favorites xx

Back