Observations, mutterings and the gerbera effect

Another day of positives

1) did 30 min wiifit session as could get to gym
2) although tired, baked a batch of healthy breakfast muffins so I have something for breakfast at work tomorrow
3) kept calm again at work and am really sleeping deeply and naturally...it's just lovely!

hopeyouhadagoodrestlastnight.com :)

Happy Saturday xx

Morning ladies

I was soooooo tired yesterday I gave myself a day off plan, no morning gym but traded it for a walk right around the lake against high winds at lunchtime. I am now confessing to a small portion of fish and chips for tea but I didn't have as much as I would normally and I really enjoyed it so quite happy.

I'm off to a big family party today to celebrate my aunty's 50 th wedding anniversary and her 70 birthday! Just trying to decide what to wear! Going to meet relatives I've never met ....120 people gong! Gulp! My worst nightmare...hey ho , I will hide behind the camera!

Have a great weekend peeps! X

Thanks Rose, I did have quite a few compliments and definitely felt more confident to mingle and mix at the party. I wish I knew where all my energy has gone from last week. The last three days I've been tired and listless. I think my body is telling me six activity sessions a week plus a busy job is too much so I'm going to listen to it and cut my activity sessions to four next week...two gym and two swim. I will take stock again at the end of the week to monitor energy levels. I'm sleeping really well so it's not lack f sleep.

Started this morning with 30 mins of swimming, sauna followed by shopping to a planned meal list for next week. I am still pretty tired so I'm taking the rest of the day to veg out with some movies, a good book and just generally relax.

Next week activities plan is

Monday - gym 6.30 am
Wednesday - swim 7am
Friday - gym 6.30 am ( if I can get up - otherwise later)
Sunday - swim and sauna, planned shop

That gives me some space for walking at lunch time and a wiifit session if I feel up to it

Knee is complaining a little but still much better than it was, so all good.

Have a lovely week guys, will come in and daily positives when I have them x

Don't wear yourself out with too much exercise!
Your new schedule still sounds rather busy, lol, but you know you best.

hello hun, here we go with another week...yep, try cutting back on the exercise to see if it makes a difference to your energy levels..don't want a burned out gem do we? :)..take care and go at your own speed hun x

Well things are going ok, apart from yesterday which wasn't my best attempt at eating well but I won't dwell on it, the reduced exercise is helping with the tiredness. I went swimming this morning and loved it, it really is my activity of choice and as I can't cycle I'm gonna get in the water!

Noticed my knickers were looser today and I was wearing a new dress which didn't feel too secure either so something must happening! I've also noticed my rings are looser and my watch keeps swivelling round my wrist to face the wrong way so All good. It's really strange not weighing in every week, as one day I'll feel bloated and like I've lost nothing and the next i will feel positively svelte!

The slimpods are just part of my life now, can't imagine life without them! Trevor sleeps with us every night and he's on the bus with me every morning. I'm kinda looking forward to a weigh on 1 July and kinda dreading it if I haven't lost anything but we shall see, I'm feeling good, calm at work and happy with myself 95% of the time so can't say fairer than that!

Have a great rest of the week folks x

yay to looser knick knacks, loose watches..and bedtime with trevor!! :)..doing well hun, very well..i look forward to your result next month too..and if the scales don't show much, the inch tape definantely will! :) x

HI Gem im sure this weather makes us up and down with tierdness we dot know if we are to hybernate, swim for our lives or get BBQ in the garden. Hayfever is high at the mo too/ do you get that?

Loving the slim pods and how you have taken to them, I must find them now im back on line.
Wiegh in July sounds exciting, looing forward to the day for you too :)
xxxx

Hi hun. Glad you are enjoying the pods, hope you have had s lovely weekend x x

Hi guys

It's been a strange week. I had a great session at the gym on Sunday, went swimming on Monday then my knee decided it wasn't having any of it and started to crack and grate again. It's soooo frustrating! So old habits crept in this week and I have been busy at work so no recording, further exercise and because of lack of money not much fruit and veg either! Thank gawd for payday!

Therefore It was with great trepidation this morning I stepped on the scales for my monthly weigh in. My jeans were cutting into my belly again last night and I really didn't know what to expect...

I am very pleased to say 3 lbs of weight has disappeared! Yay! Now 16 st 8.8 lbs. now I haven't been " dieting" just listening to Trevor and trusting my body so I'm really really pleased! if I can do this, slowly but surely without dieting I'm very very happy.....it's so exciting!

Measurements have either stayed the same or dropped a smidgen so I'm definitely on the right track now.

My goal for August weigh in. I would like to loose 4 lbs and an inch off my hips, waist and bust.

I'm applying for a new job this week, no more money but good experience for project support and a new challenge in the same place but different team. I'm bored after 3 years in the same job. I've also applied for a volunteering position at the RNLI. I still have not been allocated a school for governorship and after applying a year ago and being appointed in principle last Oct getting a bit fed up of waiting, so decided to look for something else. I'm firmly of the belief if I keep my mind busy I don't eat as much, I just have to be aware of my stress levels and not taking on too heavy a workload.

So onwards and downwards dear friends x

That's a great loss :) and your July goal is very achievable.

Good much with the jobs and volunteering.

Sounds like you are doing really well hun, the pods are great. Good luck with the jobs x

3lb what great news gem, Welldone, this tight trousers and feeling bigger ( i shouldnt say fatter? but thats how i feel on days) but get on the scaes and your less. Its mind boggling but what a relief when it happens! Sad news about your Knee you amaze me with all the things you get up to thou and mind busy over eating i can belive that.
Good luck with the RNLI do you know what you will be doing? xx

Back