Observations, mutterings and the gerbera effect

Oops pressed send before I meant too, SO positive thinking all the way, a Slimpod a day and get on with life is now my motto!

Have a great new year! Enjoy yourselves and I'll see you all on the other side x

Oops pressed send before I meant too, SO positive thinking all the way, a Slimpod a day and get on with life is now my motto!

Have a great new year! Enjoy yourselves and I'll see you all on the other side x

Me too :) well done Hun x x x

After all my promises to myself not to get carried away with the xmas festivities here I am beating myself up about eating too much. I could have been a lot worse but I bought peanuts this year and I've been eating them! Mind you looking at the positives I've only had half of them over a few days ....I would have eaten them all in one sitting at one point. I am trying to eat when I'm hungry and stop when in full. I'm also going to do something active everyday even if the weather means I have to drag the wiifit out today

I look at times like that and not worry to much gem, peanuts are natural ( yes fattening) but goodness.
A bag of chips...battered sausgae..cod...kebab...kfc chicken...dounghnuts...cheese on toast.
Thats when i would be worrying hun.

I say anything natural goes, theres much worse ;)
Dont be to hard on your self theres a new start on the horizon
Have a lovely evening see you on the other side ;0)xx

Good morning and HAPPY NEW YEAR peeps!

Weighed in this morning and i have gained, but not as much as usual so the free Xmas Slimpod obviously helped. I have downloaded and set up the new app this morning so all ready to go! No diet just Slimpod and recording positives on the new app. Will report my progress in here.

I have had a good look at my obligations for the first half the year and after a 10 day break i am feeling much more on top of things again. Still coughing a bit but feeling a lot brighter and optimistic about the year ahead. I have five months of study left and the end coincides with the end of the RNLI project I'm working on and a whole week off holiday in Cornwall fr my birthday. My first goal is to wear size 18 jeans comfortably for this holiday.

I have shed some minor obligations to really focus on finishing these projects and then I'm going to allow myself the whole of June just to chill and decide what I want to do next. Got another application in for a promotion at work so keep fingers crossed for me.

My Dad still is not well and has reoccurring pneumonia so I need to spend some more time with him and giving my poor mum a break who is exhausted from caring for him.

An old friend of mine passed away over Xmas...it really brings sharply into focus how lucky I am and whatever I do, I want to enjoy it!

A very healthy and prosperous New Year to you all and shine bright in the sky my old friend x

So true Gem preciouse times, i think mum is going to be diagnosed with Dimentia next week when we go to the doctors.
Then all things become to real.

Now we have a chance for change. :)

Wishing you and your family the wealth of health through 2013 . xxxxxx

So true Gem preciouse times, i think mum is going to be diagnosed with Dimentia next week when we go to the doctors.
Then all things become to real.

Now we have a chance for change. :)

Wishing you and your family the wealth of health through 2013 . xxxxxx

Sorry to hear that .... ((((Hugs))))) LFM x

Hi peeps .. First few very hectic days back at work and soon back into the cycle of work-family- study.

I hit all my activity targets for this week though and even went to body pump yesterday when hubby cried off as he's now poorly.

Have listened to slim pods everyday and already seeing positives... Even gave away some of my weather spoons breakfast this morning as it suddenly seemed too much ... And that's the smaller one ( I used to have large! )

Probably now won't eat again until tonight now as feeling quite full.

Book on mindful eating is interesting.. Same old slow it down and chew more... But also listening to which part of my body is calling for food...mind, heart, eyes, smell, stomach or cells. We all listen too much to our minds( rules on what we should and shouldn't eat) and hearts ( emotional ) rather than our stomachs ( genuine hunger ) and cells ( what we nutritionally need). I'm trying to ask myself when I feel the call for food where it is coming from... Difficult to tell sometimes but I am assured it gets easier as you practise!

Have a great week folks ... Back to weighing in monthly x

That sounds realy interesting Gem i will have a browse around especially for the cell calling.
I havent tried a slim pod yet due to funding realy ...xmas has writtien a few people off i think.
Good luck if you are wieghing in tomorrow ( i know you had stopped not sure if your starting again) but have a good week anyway. :) XX

That sounds realy interesting Gem i will have a browse around especially for the cell calling.
I havent tried a slim pod yet due to funding realy ...xmas has writtien a few people off i think.
Good luck if you are wieghing in tomorrow ( i know you had stopped not sure if your starting again) but have a good week anyway. :) XX

No 1st feb is next weigh in LFM :0)

Good news today....there IS a tear in my knee and I am going to ave keyhole surgery to tidy it up , hopefully to be as good as new! I should be able to cycle again! Yay! X

Good news today....there IS a tear in my knee and I am going to ave keyhole surgery to tidy it up , hopefully to be as good as new! I should be able to cycle again! Yay! X

I hope that is good hun but as someone in a lot of pain recovering from keyhole surgery I just feel sorry for you lol!!! At least you now know and you can get it sorted x x x

I hope that is good hun but as someone in a lot of pain recovering from keyhole surgery I just feel sorry for you lol!!! At least you now know and you can get it sorted x x x

Aww thanks Jayde..I've been in pain for 11 months with this so it will be worth it, as will yours! We will be the keyhole kids together lol x

Wow Gem answers at last! And action what agreat relief and cycling to. You will be be well on a roll again soon. I think youve done great with your knee to date but the freedom of a bike is wonderfull feeling. Did they know how you did you knee? X

Hi gem hope you are ok :)

Hi LFM and Jayde, I'm good thanks....had a good couple of days, yesterday felt Trevor's influence very strongly after swimming and instead of buying a sausage sandwich for brekkie at my desk I went to a local cafe and ordered porridge, banana and honey! I ate it slowly in peace and thoroughly enjoyed it!

I'm trying not to work so many hours and I've managed two fairly stress free normal hours days this week...long may it continue!

Have a great day peeps x

Well done gem sounds excellent x

Been an ok week but missing body pump this morning...yet another cold :0( I just can't shake it ....hopefully the cold weather spell will kill some of these bugs!

May have an interview next week which, to be honest, is the last thing I need feeling like this...hope it won't last too long.

Got a pretty laid back weekend ahead, but need to work on a uni assignment so will get down to that today. might walk down to tesco later for a mooch.

Have a good weekend peeps x

Hope you get better soon, have a good weekend x x

Back