Obsessed With Food, But I'm Not Hungry!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Changing_In2_A_Butterfly, 17 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Changing_In2_A_Butterfly

Changing_In2_A_Butterfly Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had this last time when I was on LL and now I'm getting it again.

I'm starting to get this weird obsession with food. I look at recipes, i walk into bakeries and cafes but I dont order anything. I just look at the food. The other day mum baked a pizza and I just stood there, cut a slice, sniffed it and poked it but i didn't want any so I chucked it. I was even up last night looking at recipes for cannoli on google!!

anyone else do this?? or am i just weird? :p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. weepoppet

weepoppet Full Member

Yes you are weird but then so am I. :D

I watch the Food Network channel on Sky and have bought a couple of new cook books to keep me on the straight and narrow. I also stand in Marks and ogle the fruit and even though I now they will taste like turnips, I pick up the strawberry boxes and sniff them through the holes.

4. Changing_In2_A_Butterfly

Changing_In2_A_Butterfly Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL @ "I pick up the strawberry boxes and sniff them through the holes."

at least you look at the healthy section of Marks.
    glad to know i'm not the only weird one on the board!

34lbs!! Well done!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.