Obsessed

Hey honey sorry you were feeling so bad and i wasnt here for you. Ive been the same but i ddnt succumb to the carbs!
just get back on track after your little blip xxx

Hey honey sorry you were feeling so bad and i wasnt here for you. Ive been the same but i ddnt succumb to the carbs!
just get back on track after your little blip xxx

Thanks and don't be sorry, it seems we have both been having problems lately. I hope you are feeling much better now :hug99:

:hug99: Kezzy! I was crying all day yesterday and wanting bad things and it turned out it was TOTM for me as well! Never know when to expect this as I'm going through the menopause (ridiculous at 44!) and my hormones are all over the place lol. We'll get there hun, everyone is so supportive on here and we can just pop on for a GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR session anytime. Chin up x x x :D

God, we are all as bad as each other! At least we know we are human & have each others support :D

Caz said:

I'm going through the menopause (ridiculous at 44!) and my hormones are all over the place lol

That's not ridiculous love, it's quite common, that's about when Colleen started.

Jim do you realise how lucky you are not to have hormones LOL

kezzy im feeling better thanks - are you now???? xxxxx hope so x

I do indeed Vicky.

I know!!! Ive seemed much more hormonal since starting atkins lol

Back