Cambridge Diet Counsellor
It's October already so lets set ourselves a challenge for this month:

Hedgemag 14lbs

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs

Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs

Count me in again, hopefully I'll have a better month than I did last month, didnt help having a fortnight off the diet.

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs

Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs
Missymoo: 12lbs

me too

i keep joining these targets but not stuck to them so here goes i have started afresh today. not sure how to add my name on though. x my goal is 1 stone .

sharon x

Hi can I join? I'm on my first week, weigh-in tomorrow so I'm going for 18lbs, is that ok?
xxxxsharon

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs

Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs
Skinnymonkey: 14lbs
voodoo: 18lbs

I added you skinnymonkey & voodoo.

You click on the quote button at the bottom of the previous posters thread, then you just add what you want to that post and submit.

Ok, so...I didn't do the September target that I set myself...I have never actually done this diet whole heartedly. That is going to change as of today. I am a lot more positve about things and know I can do this. My head and my heart are in a better place now. Good luck everyone!! We CAN do this!! Not only am I setting a weight target, but challenging myself to keep my water intake up, up the exercise and make sure I have my 3 packs a day instead of missing some...and obviously NO FOOD!! haha

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs

Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs
skinnymonkey1day 14lbs
SpanglyRainbow 14lbs

thnx

cool i know what to do now. just had my first shake of the day:eek: strawberry, just going to work so i will catch u all later. good luck guys xx

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs

Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs
Skinnymonkey: 14lbs
voodoo: 18lbs
SpanglyRainbow 14lbs
Wanttobeslim: 10lbs

oops Ive just updated the list again as a couple of people dropped off it .. lol ...

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs

Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs
skinnymonkey1day 14lbs
SpanglyRainbow 14lbs
Kangy 14lbs

Count me in I have to get going again, and maybe a month challenge will do the trick!!

As today's day 1 for me i hope to lose a little over the 14lbs but I'm sticking to 14lbs as my target and any extra is a bonus!

K xx

I'm starting again today and set myself a target of 14 pounds. Good luck everyone! We can do it! Can't find my ticker but I've got 20 pounds to lose.

me too pls

count me in !!!

Hedgemag 14lbs
Nessa 7lbs
Cherry23 14lbs
Mochaj 14lbs
Laney 12lbs
skinnymonkey1day 14lbs
SpanglyRainbow 14lbs
Kangy 14lbs
Jay2007 14 lbs