October Challenge!

Natterjack88

Haven't seen it started yet so thought I would give us a head start to all get our targets in :)

Well 3 months till Christmas! :26:

How do we all want to do this month? Think Im going to aim for 11lbs and have an amazing 100% month! That will have me hitting six of my mini targets in a month!

Amount of weigh ins in October according to the day you weigh in (might help with setting your target)
Monday: 5
Tuesday: 5
Wednesday: 5
Thursday: 4
Friday: 4
Saturday: 4
Sunday: 4

I don't mind updating the list every evening so that the thread isn't full of lists and we can chat a bit more :) (its difficult to read thread on my phone with all the lists :eek:)

So I'll start with just a lonely me and then update whenever I can :)

Natterjack88: 11lbs (0lbs lost 11lbs to go)

I'd love to join in, I'll go for another 8lbs as I just managed that this month

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Count me in, I have 3lbs to target and I hope to have this by the end of October.

Im up for a challenge =] id love to loose 8lbs(weigh in is usually a monday) =] good luck ladies =]

I'm having blind WI's through most of October, so I'd like to just stay as 100% as possible with all the Halloween treats hanging about and hopefully loose 3lbs, although I don't want to get too fixated with that as that's why I'm doing the blind WI's as I'm getting too obsessed with my weight. I'd also like to make sure I keep my exercise up over October as I'm wanting to tone up :) x

I'm definitely in! I'd like to lose 9lbs in October which will take me to my 2.5stone award! Within that I should hit 2 stone loss and getting into the 14s for the first time in 9years :) xx

I would like to join please :) I would like a loss of 6lb by the end of October as this would get me just over my stone and half award. Thank you!

Ooh can i join too please, need to lose my holiday gain!
I'm gonna say 10lbs as i weigh in on a Monday so i have 5 WI's and that will also take me to my club 10 too...oops might be a tad mad!
Thanking you :D

Hi Me too please!!

I have rejoined this wed so would like to loose 7lb in Oct which will give me my first award and also take me into the 10's. Also aiming to stay 100%.

Can I join too please ill go for 8lbs I think I can average at 2lb per week I weigh in on a Monday :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Can I join please. I'm doing WW now but it's quiet in there! Loses are v similar. I would like to lose 10lb as I have 5 weigh ins.

I'd like to join in too please! I'm doing SW at home so perhaps declaring my loss in public will give me an added incentive to do well!
I'm going to aim for 6lbs just because it sounds achievable for a sloooow loser like me if I try hard & set my mind to it!!

Can I join? I'd like to lose 7.5 in October.....1.5lb a week hope to manage this because it will keep me on track to b target by the 2nd of Jan :) xxx

I would like to join in. I weigh on a monday but im not going to count next mondays loss. Ive already set myself a goal for this week and I see next mondays weigh in as a September loss lol.

So four weigh ins for me in October and I would like to lose 8lbs to bring me to target! Hopefully this is realistic! Usually lose weight quickly so fingers crossed!

Count me in on this, failed on my september challenge of 8lbs.....I only lost about 2lbs I think I will weigh in finally for Sunday..... But I am hoping for 7lbs in October! Bring it on!!! Good luck all

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ya, i will join you! I would like to lose 11lbs so i get my 4 stone award! I have been mucking around for so many months now, October is going to be my month to shine!!!! Thank you xxx

Back