October mini challenge

(((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))) Gem!!

Don't worry hun you know it will come off one way or another, nice to have you back, you've been missed on the team thread.

xx

we do Nibbles!!! fantastic! and how old will you be? i'm turning 24...i don't feel like an adult though!!! thanks for the friend add by the way xxx

Hey everyone!!

awwww Gem sorry to hear you are upset!! :patback:don't be too down hun you are doing sooo brilliantly!! Hope you enjoyed your trip away!

Don't want to sound like i'm boasting now but...
Just got back from my weigh-in and yay-hay!!! i've lost 3lbs this week:party0049::party0049:, so i am now down to 10st 11lbs woohoo!!I am sooo pleased with that as i just don't see it this week, think my mirror is playing up and show the old me in there, wish my head would catch up sometimes!
Sooo October challenge smashed!! Just hope i can at least stay the same next week as i am going to SS+ from tomorrow for 2 days then i have the wedding on Friday, then back to SS sat if my hangover will stand it!!

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 3lbs so far (8lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 9lbs so far (5lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 12lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 14lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 16lbs so far (0lbs to go)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 12lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 15lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
claireg1977 - 20lbs lost 9lbs(11lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs
Duchess Wobbles –7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Lilv - 14lbs -
tillyfloss -14lbs

xxxx

we do Nibbles!!! fantastic! and how old will you be? i'm turning 24...i don't feel like an adult though!!! thanks for the friend add by the way xxx
Oh LittleGem
I sure feel like an adult. Wish i could say i was 24

All i will say is that my daughter turns 10 tomorrow
IMG_3336.jpg
( she'd go mad if she saw i'd posted her pic )
and my son is 7 1/4. Another clue is that i have been with my current employer since January of the year you were born. I say no more!!!!

aww bless you Nibbles!!! well if i don't speak to you before, then have a great birthday!!! x

You too. Not sure whether CD will figure very much next week as i am off on a mini hol. to you and me.

Updating mine, i lost 5lbs yesterday!!:D

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 3lbs so far (8lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 9lbs so far (5lbs to go)

lellycd -10lbs – lost 12lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 14lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 16lbs so far (0lbs to go)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 12lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 15lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
claireg1977 - 20lbs lost 14lbs(6lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs
Duchess Wobbles –7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Lilv - 14lbs -
tillyfloss -14lbs

yay Claire, well done you!! that's a stone in 2 weeks, youa re doing sooo well, i bet you are pleased with that eh!!

Good luck for another great week!

xx

I am over the moon at my weight loss Lellycd, even though i felt week 2 was harder than week 1.

But hay ho i am sticking with it!!

Your weight loss is fantastic also.

It is a hard diet but the best one i have ever been on.

Tonight should be interesting. Or not !!!!
Taking DD for dinner with 3 of her 9/10 year old friends. Wonder what i can have off the menu that will pass under the 810 rules. Fizzy water i can cope with, as i'll offer to drive. Grandparents and hubby can drink.
Have managed to avoid meals out 'til now and next week will be tricky too.
Suppose i might end up doing 810 for a while longer than anticipated.
Hope you are all doing fine.
Well done on all your WIs over the last 24 hours.

hi everyone, hope everyone had a good day!

did my 1st day of SS+ today, sooo lovely to have some food i chose tuna & green beans, i feel so full up now only just managed to fit in my last shake just now. looking forward to wearing my new size 12 work trousers to the office tomorrow, haven't worn a size 12 in soooo long!

Hope the meal out went well Nibbles! and 810 is going well for you, good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!

xx

Hi LellyCD - hope you first day of SS+ went well, although are you allowed green beans on SS+? I thought they had a higher carb content than the other green veg on the list.

When is your next weigh in? Can't believe you only have 11lbs to go! That's fabulous news. Bet you are so pleased.

Hopefully I will be joining you on SS+ as of next Monday if everything goes according to plan.

How did you find the re-introduction of food today? I must admit, the thought of it makes me nervous for some reason!

hi ruth, nice to see you! Hope you have been ok? you are right i have just checked the book again and no to green beans...doh!! can't believe i did that i was convinced they'd be ok too! oh well broccoli for me tonight! i loved having some food looked forward to it all day and then cooked it and ate with the family, was really full up afterwards and had trouble fitting in the shake after that too.
Not long to go for you too now only 10lbs!! we've all done so well and in such a short space of time only 8 wks too!
i'm only doing ss+ for 2 days and then i'm having a planned day off tomorrow for the wedding and then back to SS saturday to limit any damage. i want to get to 10st 7lb before moving up the plans again so maybe another couple of weeks for me yet.

xx

I'm not surprised you found it hard to squeeze in that extra last shake. I bet your family enjoyed you being back at the dinner table eating dinner with them though!!

Glad I mentioned the green beans so you could check the book, not that I would have thought it would disasterous or anything but you never know, the more carbs could have made you more hungry or something....

Can I ask, how many lbs are you going to leave to loose while working up the plans? This is the one thing I am not sure of yet really... I was going to leave the last 7lbs to loose while working up the plans but I would be interested to hear what you plan on doing..

xxx

Hi everyone! Hope you are all okay? When does this challenge end exactly? I am signed up for two October Challenges and I know one is ending at the end of Oct and one on the 5th Nov but can't remember which is which!!! xxx

hiya Gem, this one ends on the 5th Nov, so another weigh in before the end!!yay!

xx

I must admit I am not doing very well with this challenge... I had a pretty ambitious weight loss goal anyway - but I have been all over the place diet wise this month! Back on it 100% now though and determined to try and get the best possible loss I can this week to at least try and make a dent in my aim for this month!

hi ruth, my target is 10st so i am aiming to start moving up when i get to 10 st 7lbs so only 4lbs more to go, i think i'll do SS+ to start with and then do the 810 and move up slowly.
Yeah, it was lovely eating with the family too! and definitely haven't felt an increase in hunger yet either, still haven't had my 1st shake of the day yet!
xx

Glad to hear you are back on track Ruth, hope you have a good loss this week. and don't worry we'll start a new Mini Nov challenge straight after this too, to keep us on track!

xx

Back