October mini challenge

Why don't you weigh at home(or your mums gem) just for the purpose of this challenge.
xx

i would do thinkthincd but if it was wrong, i don't want to post a false result if you get me. i'll be going to my mum's at some point so i will see what the scales say xxx

Little Gem.
Weigh yourself on your scales just moments before you leave for the CD Weigh-In and then a few minutes later you'll have the CD result and you would know the difference between your scales and the CD scales ( if any ).
Just do not drink anything in the time between your scales and the CD scale result.
My scales are only 1lb different ( 1lb lighter ) to my CDC's scales.
So by noting your weight on the 5th, you'll be able to edit your post on the 8th ( if there is a variation between the two sets of scales. )

hi gem glad to hear you had a nice time away! i live 10 mins from stonehendge and have only been there twice!!..xx

hi nibbles hows you?..xx

lol smurf. i've been 3 times now. i love it. i always get goosebumps when i'm there. went to Avesbury aswell to look at the stone circle there. seen it all before but love it! x

gem!! i cant belive the differance in you! you look sooo good! please tell me you can see it! i agree with frances your oh looks more round in the face!! youve lost that now! keep going girl you look fantastic!...xx

aww thanks Jan. i couldn't see it because i hadn't done any pics since week 7 (now on week 13 lol!!!) but when i took the new one and compared them i could see the difference. i just still feel really fat. guess i'm wanting to see the 4st lost mark now. feel like i have been stuck in the 3s forever!!! x

i felt the same so i no how you feel! it was only when people started to say how much i had lost i started looking at myself and i must say it made me feel alot better about myself! but you do look fantastic soooo different from your first picture!...xx

hi nibbles hows you?..xx

Smurf--- i'm fine, hope you're keeping well.
LellyCD--- well done on your 3lb loss.
Ruth--- i have read other posts of yours and am sure you can get back on track, you've done so well so far>>so little to go.
LittleGem--- Fab photos, great change.
claireg1977---Another 5lb lost, well done
thinkthincd---you're bound to smash the October Goal
and well done too, to all you others on this October thread.

Another WI tonight and blow me down, another 4lbs have disappeared . This is too easy, but i reckon i will struggle next week (mini hols and birthday) and expect to see an unwanted weight gain on my next WI on Monday 10th November.

Great loss nibbles well done!!...xx

hey nibbles, fantastic news on your 4lbs!! and on 810 too! that's fab!
Hope you have a lovely holiday with your family and enjoy your birthday too!!
xx

hey nibbles, fantastic news on your 4lbs!! and on 810 too! that's fab!
Hope you have a lovely holiday with your family and enjoy your birthday too!!
xx

Many thanks.
Move up to 1000 on Monday, so that will make my birthday meal a bit easier.
LittleGem's birthday on Monday too.
Still finding food quite hard to reintroduce, as 3 CD sachets is still enough for me.
Still cannot believe that i have gotten this far. Next week will be a real test, although i may have to drop back to 810, if i do put on weight whilst away.

hi all, had an absolute ball at the wedding last night, feeling fine today, no hangover thankfully!! had a few vodka's and ate at the wedding reception, couldn't finish any of the courses either!! so didn't majorly overindulge, stopped drinking fairly early on on the evening and switched to water, didn't feel ill at any time either..hurray for me!!
Saw tons of mates and received sooo many lovely comments on how i looked it made me feel fantastic!!
back to ss 100% today, had 1 shake and 1 porridge so far and having another porridge later when i finally sit down and relax with the kids to watch x factor. Hope my day off won't affect my weigh-in too much this week but it was worth it anyway.

Hope everyone else is having a good day too!

xx

Fantastic hun,

Glad you had a good time, i'm out on the lash in 4 weeks so hearing you felt fine is music to my ears. really looking forward to it, and i'll be having xmas dinner as well but plan to dance my pants off to work any extra cals off!

Good luck for Wi and sod it if you sts or put a pound on thats life, it will happen now and then when we are maintaining so just think of it as practise!

xxx

hi thinkthin, absolutely ! i wanted to really enjoy the day and not think about diet and i prepared for it by doing SS+ for a couple of days before so the drink wouldn't affect me too much and it worked for me! feeling the hunger pangs today though, just keeping strong and away from the fridge!! i've added a pic to my profile if you want peek at how i'm doing. only 11lbs to go to target so am prepared to take a hit on this weeks WI, hoping for sts and no gain, fingers crossed.
Good luck for the next 4 weeks, hope you wow everyone at the party too!!

xx

Wow! Can't believe you still have 11 lbs to go you look AMAZING!!!!!! Love your dress is it from monsoon? You've done soooooo well congratulations i bet you feel fantastic!

I've lost 4lbs this week so thats the Oct Challenge hit for me with 3 lbs spare yay! Bring on Nov!

xxx

Back