October mini challenge

:wow::wow:awwww gem im sooooooo pleased you've lost 3lb!!:wow:you can carry on now with your jazzercise and not worry....yey!....xx

Morning,

4lbs off for me.

xxx

Hope your party was fun LellyCD!

I get weighed in an hour and am a little worried because I had a bar and 2 litres of water this morning because for some reason I woke up really thirsty and with peculiar stomach pains that I thought might be hunger because I had all of my packs really early yesterday... Normally I don't eat or drink before my weigh in so eeekk!

Hey ladies, had a great night at the party thanks! did have a 4 vodkas but didn't eat any buffet food, took my bar and nibbled that instead. had tons of compliments about my weight loss, that felt great! some old family friends didn't recognise me...hee hee!!
Gonna drink buckets of water today and not weighing in til weds this week as cdc away so hopefully any damage will be sorted by then fingers crossed!!

Hey Gem, fantastic news on your 3lbs!! that's fab!!

Hey thinkthincd, well done on your 4lbs, absolutely fab!!

Good luck with your wi Ruth, can't wait to hear about your loss this week!!

were all doing sooo well it's great isn't it!!

have a good day all!!
xx

Hi guys

I had a rather disappointing loss this week only 1lbs but I think it might have something to do with the fact I drunk loads of water and had a bar before my weigh in which I never normally do!!

So hopefully next week I will have a better weigh in! Trying not to get too down about it because I am sure it must just be water weight....

a pound is a pound madameruthybaby!!! next week will be better especially if you don't eat or drink before :) x

hey ruth, don't be too disappointed a 1lb is still a loss, which is great!
You stuck to it 100% which is the main thing, keep going and it will show eventually!
You are quite close to target now, won't be long for you, when will you be moving up the plans, is it next week?

xx

Hi LellyCD. I am going to start SS+ next Monday (not tomorrow). Am really nervous about it but am hoping that this week I can lose 4lbs and then I only have 8lbs to lose while moving up the plans...

Do you guys reckon it is possible to lose the last 8lbs while moving up the plans? My CDC reckoned that I should be able to...

xx

Morning everyone,:wavey:
Hope everyone is good today!

i've had a change of plan and am having my weigh in tonight !!!:eek:instead of weds after all, so bit nervous about tonight as i don't know if the effects of the 4 drinks on sat will have corrected themselves yet!!!:innocent0001: Certainly don't feel hungry or anything actually had quite a burst on energy this am and done a load of washing and tidied the kids rooms! am hoping that's me in K again. I am certainly prepared for a STS or tiny loss though, just hoping for more.

hi Ruth, from what i've read ss+ losses are pretty similar to ss so i'm sure you'll do just great! i'm so looking forward and anxious too about moving up the plans really would like to eat food again but also enjoying the weight loss so much i don't want it to stop! can't wait for milk in my coffee, really missed that a lot!

Have a great day ladies!!!:flowers:

xxx

My weigh-in tonight too. LellyCD, Good luck with your loss. I reckon i may just have lost 2-3lbs. Fingers crossed.

Thanks nibbles!! good luck for your weigh-in too!!
am loving your glitter graphics by the way!!
xx

Hey all
Am i to late to join the oct mini challenge.
Since we are half way thru i would like to lose 8lb. Restart is today

Hi dawnd, sure thing! welcome to our little challenge!

here's an updated list -

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 1lbs so far
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 3lbs so far
lellycd -10lbs – lost 4lbs so far
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 3lbs so far
tillyfloss -14lbs -
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 5lbs so far
smurf - 16lbs - lost 5lbs so far
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs -
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Thinkthincd – 13lbs - lost 4lbs so far .
Dawnd - 8lbs

Hope i haven't missed anyone out or anyones losses.

xxx

Last edited:
okey dokey, hi dawn! how's it going?

Hello Smurf,
Thank s for your encouagement, you have had amazing weight losses. You must be feeling great now about what you are acheiving. Going down that many sizes in jeans must have felt amazing did you dance around the shop when you got in them or were they at home, like all the many sizes of clothes i hae kept hoping to one day get in them again.
Love Sharon

Hi guys

Good luck with your weigh ins tonight! I am having a nightmare because the airline lost my luggage (with my CDC packs in) this morning and therefore I am in Luxembourg until Friday afternoon with absolutely no CD packs at all!

I have no idea what I am going to do!

Back