October mini challenge

Lol thought i was getting a bit previous...had a ticker and wasn't even on the list lol!

My wi is on sunday,

Thanks for updating it,

xx

Forget me in November challenge???

I had better make the most of October, 'cos i do not think that i will be able to take part in any November challenge, whether i like it or not. Probably will go back a few steps. :cry:Just can not see any way out.
I have the chance to go away with hubby and kids for a few days.Although probably only be sure at end of October.
( Means taking kids out of school for 5 days )
My birthday falls during that break away and we would be visiting good friends too. CD will have to be put on the back burner from the 2 Nov 'til 7th Nov. I just cannot imagine keeping to CD, but will make sure i get back on plan immediately afterwards.
What would you do? Do you think you could continue CD.??

hey nibbles, are you off to USA? that's fab!:clap:
5 days off CD shouldn't be too bad, besides you will be very near target by then so would you be moving up the plans anyway? i think if it were me I would really try to stick to low-carb meals and hope for the best. and when you come back, a week on cd should sort you right out, you could always start your Nov challenge on the 7th or 8th maybe that would that help you keep focused whilst you are away?
xx

25800m5m5ap8eed.gif
585117eox711edev.gif

LellyCD>>I would really try to stick to low-carb meals and hope for the best<< I'll try my best. OMG.

Last edited:
hey ladies,

how's everyone doing?

i had a day in the office today, had a couple of compliments in my new size 14 top & trousers! lovely!!!
also i found out another lady in my office started CD yesterday so we we had a right old natter about it!

xx

My day has been a bit of a harder day. Kept thinking about the day when i can have food on a plate.
Had a CD cranberry bar for lunch and will have tomato for dinner.
Sitting here attempting to do my Tescos shopping online, but it keeps stalling on me. After last Saturday, i said never again. I wasted so long in the big supermarket shopping for everyone else:mad:
I still do full Sunday lunch for all and sit with my bowl of soup.:cry:
I am starting to wish the days away.
Next weigh in on Monday evening.

Hey nibbles I know how you feel I have been missing food a lot lately but I have kept on going because it makes me feel great when I see those pounds coming off and feel the clothes getting looser! However I also hate it when I cook dinner for my hubby and daughter cos it smells so good!! You have come so far and you will soon be at target so just think of the future and remember why you started this to begin with. Hope you feel better soon xx

I actually am starting to notice a pattern. I get fed up of CD on the few days that i work.:sigh:
I am not working again 'til the 21st of October and find CD so much easier to do on my days off.
Strange really, because you would think that i would raid the larder at home. But no!!

Hello all I am hoping I can join your October chellenge, I started SS on 8 October and will get my first weigh in 16 Oct. I am hoping to lose 14lb by 5 November, not sure what my weight loss will be like as I have really messed around with my motabolism ( that spelling doesnt look right!) in the past so hope to be pleasantly suprised next Thursday. You all are so up beat and encouraging on here so would love to be part of your gang.
Sharon x

Good luck on your first week of CD.
Sure, hope on board our Mini Challenge, all welcome. The more the merrier.

Hi Shazzy

Of course you are welcome! These little monthly challenges really help because they make you forget about how much you have to loose in total and it makes it seem less daunting - taking it month by month and a few lbs by few lbs....

Time seems to go quicker this way I find are all of the people doing this challenge (and in this forum in general) are really lovely, helpful and supportive.

Congratulations on joining CD - can't wait to hear about your weight loss in your first week!!

Ruth

hey shazzy, welcome to our lovely little mini challenge, hope your first week is going well?
good luck with your first WI!
xx

updated list -
madameruthybaby -12lbs
soontobelittlegem -14lbs
lellycd -10lbs – lost 4lbs so far
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 3lbs so far
tillyfloss -14lbs -
sevenate9 -16lbs -
smurf - 16lbs - lost 5lbs so far
Lilv - 14lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Cissie – 12lbs -
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Thinkthincd - 13lbs
Shazzy - 14lbs

Hope you are feeling better today nibbles?

how is everybody doing?

xx

Thank you all for the welcome and the encouragment you are giving. I am looking forward to joining you all as losers !
Sharon x

Five pounds off my 16 pound target!

Whoop, whoop; I was actually just expecting a 3lb loss this week so I am ecstatic that I managed to lose 5lbs here's to next week.:D

Whoop, whoop; I was actually just expecting a 3lb loss this week so I am ecstatic that I managed to lose 5lbs here's to next week.:D
Well done, not long to go for you either.

Me a Naughty Girl!!!! I know we shouldn't, but i had to stand on my own scales just now. 11st. 3lbs.
Shame the CDC's scales aren't so kind, after a day of glugging 2+ litres of water and 3 sachets = extra 6lbs.
My next weigh-in is on Monday night and i reckon that regardless, i will only do one more week of SS. Just need to be disciplined with the reintroduction of those set quantities of food.Help.:rolleyes:
How sad is this, DH says my knees are thinner. Of all the places to notice.

Hi Nibbles - I am pretty much in the same boat as you - I have about 4lbs to loose before my CDC wants me to start working up the plans which will probably be from next Sunday weigh in (not this one) so we may be working up the plans at pretty much the same time!!!!!!

Morning ladies!! hopw you are all well today!

hey 789, 5lbs!! that's brilliant, well done you, don't you just love this diet!!:party0011:

Hi nibbles, naughty scales!! i'm sure the cdc scales will be kinder to you by monday.
I completely understand your worries about introducing food but i reckon if you can do ss 100% you can do anything!! if ss has taught me anything it's that I am stronger than i thought i was!!

Thanks everyone:). If I meet my target weightloss for this month I will actually be <BMI 25 for my 30th birthday The main reason for starting this diet is that I didn't want to waste any more years being a fatty; I don't want to be fat and thirty.

well done 789! good luck for next week!....xx

Back