October mini challenge

My first weigh in is on Tuesday (wish me luck please:innocent0001:)

Even if i dont get there because i have joined late it will still make me try harder.
And there is alway's next month's challenge;)

Morning everyone,
hope we are good today! i'm up and out today, got to set p my dad'd free-view box, then off to kids party later!!!

have a good day all!!

Hi claire, welcome to the mini challenge! loads of luck for your first weigh-in on tues!! hope you are having a good week!

xx

sounds like you are having a fun day today Lelly!!!

good luck claire! keep drinking that water and you will have fantastic first loss! x

Sat with kids and niece in McDonalds yesterday with a bottle of water and mixed up my banana shake.
Not one chip or nibble of nugget consumed. How good is that.
Sat thru cooked full English breakfast this morning, me with a CD porridge and again, no nibbles.

Did a naughty this morning and stood on my scales, 10st 11lbs, last SS weigh in tomorrow night and then FOOD with my sachets, albeit only 810 calories a day.

Have a good Sunday to all on this thread. Luv Nibbles

Hi Everyone,

I've just finished my AAM week, wow you can eat a lot on 810! Can't wait to get back to SS although i have to say i'm amazed as i've still lost ................................3lbs this week yay!

Wd to everyone else and good luck for this weeks wi's.

xxx

well done on your 3lbs thinkthin!! that's fab and on 810 too, excellent!!

finally managed to sit down fot the first time today! still need to have my porridge yet too! kids don't half keep you busy sometimes, party then home, baths, make tea, sort uniforms for school, ironing etc etc...phew!

well done nibbles on being so strong, you rock!! kids party today surrounded by treats and not a crumb for me...coffee and more coffee please!fingers crossed for you that your cd scales show the same loss that's fab!!

hope everyone has had a good day!!

anyone wi tomorrow? mines not til tuesday

xx

hi lelly!! sounds like youve had a ball today! ive been to gun wharf shoping and it was bliss looking in all the shops because i can wear normal sizes!! not use to it yet!

well done hayley bet your chuffed!..xx

Thanks girls, yeah i'm over the moon had "budgeted" for a sts or a small gain cos of the wedding on sat, but then decided to stay hardcore and it paid off!

Looks like the oct challenge is going well for everyone!

xx

Hello all,
Had my first WI and it was great, I lost 11.5lb I am so pleased, keep smiling all over the place it is a great incentive tokeep going. Thanks for all the support I have had on here it really helped me feel normal.
Love Sharon x

Totally lost with the ticker, forgot my pin then thought I had cancelled it and got a new one?, still shows od one so not sure how to update it.

shazzy - click on your ticker on your siggy and it will take you to the page where you enter your PIN. Enter PIN and click the 'edit/update weight date button'. This will log you into the edit section.

Literally just update your current weight and change the date to your WI date and click next at the bottom. This will update you details and plot your progress on the graph you see on the first page when you click on the ticker.

If you forget to update one week and you want to enter in last weeks WI first for eg. Just follow the above putting your current weight as last weeks WI and the date as last weeks date, then click next and then repeat from scratch and do your current stats with the current date.

Hope that makes sense!

Just re-read your post sorry! Your ticker will have a unique ID. The one in your siggy is wYFxxR4. If you go to your signature settings and just change this part of the url text for your new tickers code it should change to your new one. Failing that when you have gone through the update your weight section and click next there will be the whole url link which you can copy and paste into your siggy under your user control panel for the forum then edit signature. Again hope that is clear enough...

hi everyone! ive lost 5lbs this week!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:
so ive lost 3st 1lbs in total and im really really happy!!....xxx

Well done smurf!!!!:party0011::party0011: yay you!!!
that's brilliant! and 3st down too, i'm sooo pleased for you!!

Hey shazzy, fab loss for your 1st WI , well done you! :party0049: good luck for another good week!

good luck with weigh-in:vibes: nibbles
xxxx

Wd Jan thats a fantastic result, looking good for the violets this week!!
xx

Hello Pete,

Thank s for the advice re ticker, think I have done it now. Showing my weight loss anyway so will keep looking at it till next week, lol
Sharon

Great news Jan! You always beat me lol!!!

Hopefully The Shrinking Violets will have a better chance this week! xxx

thanks lelly your sooo kind!..xx
thanks hayley i just feel sooo good about myself now!

hi gem sorry for beating you lol!..xx

hi everyone! ive lost 5lbs this week!!

Well done you on another fab loss Smurf.
I have my WI at 7pm, but i don't expect to compete with you this week.
I reckon 3lbs this time. Only a couple of hours til i find out.

Back