October mini challenge

Hey shazzy, 3.5lbs is a great loss for the 2nd week, well done you!! that's 1st 1lb in 2 weeks, which is amazing, also you have smashed your mini Oct challenge target!! woo hoo!!!
good luck for another great week!

xx

well done sharon! you are doing sooo well bet you feel really good!...xx

Thank you guys,
Yes I know i should be happy and proud of how I have done so far. So sorry for my moaning, I will see each pound as a good loss and carry one. You guys are really good for me thank you for all your support.

hi shazzy, moaning is fine..lol!! that's what we are all here for, to support each other!

Hope everyone had a good day!

Was in the office today which was very dull, but did get to go shopping at lunchtime, yay new boots for me and they zip all the way up to the knee!!! woohooo!!!

xx

Morning Ladies. Just had 3 hours sleep after getting home at 6am, having worked a long night shift.

I was supposed to start the 810 plan on Tuesday, but admit i was scared of not losing any more weight and didn't move up the plan 'til Wednesday. Shocked to find myself really fearing that i will put on weight now. Silly really, as everyone continues to lose weight, albeit at a slower rate.
Really, never thought i would go thru such a mental block.
I am even considering moving the goal posts for the 2nd time.
First goal was 10st 4lbs, then 10 stone and now i find myself thinking about going to 9st 10lbs. Mad.
I refuse to stand on my scales over this weekend and only see my CDC on Thursday nite.
Not enjoying the food intake at all. Am very aware of the good feeling this CD SS gave me, but must be careful of the road back to maintaining weight and ensure i do not create problems along the way.
Maybe my honesty here will ensure i keep my sensible head on.
Am i the only one hitting this CD hurdle????

Hi nibbles, glad you are back!!
What are you eating on the 810 plan,1 meal or two and do you still have your 3 shakes? i know how you feel about the fear of eating, i feel exactly the same way, i'm toying with the idea of seeing if i can get 7lb under my target, as i'm afraid that if i put weight on when eating i'd go over target again. Hopefully when you get through a few weeks with food and you continue to weigh-in and don't see dramatic rises that'll make you more comfortable with it?

xx

Totally understand how you feel girls, i hated AAM week and can't imagine how it will feel to move up the plans....i couldn't wait to get back to the safety of SS, i'm actually a little concerned that i am obsessing about losing weight. Obviously i realise that i still have a fair way to go but....i don't like the idea of eating again, i'm not sure if i will get any pleasure from it once i move up the plans as i'm so paranoid about putting on weight.

I went out to a family meal today and as i am on ss decided to just look after my little one while everyone ate. I nearly died when i suddenly realised the water i had been drinking had a slice of lemon in! I mean properly panicked! Whats that about!

Will post WI when i get back 2moro am.

xxx

Hi nibbles, glad you are back!!
What are you eating on the 810 plan,1 meal or two and do you still have your 3 shakes? Hopefully when you get through a few weeks with food and you continue to weigh-in and don't see dramatic rises that'll make you more comfortable with it?
xx
My current daily eating plan is 3 CD meals (sachets) and the 2.25litres of fluid ( just as in SS )
Plus
340mls skimmed milk,
3 tablespoons of vegetables or salad.
One portion of protein rich food eg. cottage cheese, chicken breast, turkey breast, white fish fillet, canned tuna, quorn, fresh tuna steak. ( weights vary, but found on page 8 of CD booklet ).

Tonight i still need to have my third CD meal sachet, but honestly don't feel i like it. Will have to force it down before the evening is over. I have been conditioned into having the 3 CD meals for 7 weeks and am struggling with the extra food. Silly, i know. I have read that many split the food into two small portions, but i do not think this would change things for me.

I notice that a few of us are now coming up against hurdles with regards to food. Maybe it is the latter stages which bring the biggest challenges?????

Morning all!

5lbs off at wi for me this week so only one left for the oct challenge yay!

Just a shame it didn't take me under 30 bmi, never mind....next week!

xxx

Wow thinkthincd:party0011::party0011: well done on your 5lbs that's fabulous!! and only 1 to go for the oct challenge, yay you!!

Morning everyone, hope we are all doing well today!

I'm having a lazy day today spent most of yesterday being busy with kids n house tidying etc. My dd has made everyone pancakes this morning love her, she's only 8 and loves cooking so much i encourage her to be confident in the kitchen and she does sooo well. smelt lovely but didn't taste!! i've had my porridge already bit early for my first pack usually i don't have one til 11 ish, hope i can spread out the rest or i'll be having an early night tonight!

hey nibbles, i've been reading my booklet this morning:coffee: and planning what I will eat when i move up the plans, i've already bought my frozen tuna steaks in readiness. I'm going to have my weigh-in on tuesday, then weds and Thurs i am going to SS+ before the wedding on Friday, hope that'll be enough to prepare me for a day of eating n drinking:party0016:, hope i don't get nauseous or wobbly after a drink or two!! Going to leave the drink til as late as possible, maybe a glass for toasting etc and then no more til disco in the evening!!
:party0023:
then straight back to SS Sunday to limit any damage done!!

Thought i'd update our challenge -

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 3lbs so far (8lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 8lbs so far (6lbs to go)
lellycd -10lbs – lost 9lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 14lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 11lbs so far (5lbs to go)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 12lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 15lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
claireg1977 - 20lbs lost 9lbs(11lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs
Duchess Wobbles –7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Lilv - 14lbs -
tillyfloss -14lbs

we're all doing fabulously!!! Good luck weigh-ins this week all!!

xxxx

wow what a fantastic loss thinkthin!! really pleased for you!...xx

Thanks hun, i'm over the moon just wish i was just fat rather than still obese lol!

xx

just wish i was just fat rather than still obese lol!
xx

Not sure which ticker to go by, but believe that you only have 35lbs to go. Less than i started with 7 1/2 weeks ago.
Every loss is a good loss.
You are really doing well, don't let it get you down.
You will get there, for sure

Yeah 35 lbs to go to get under bmi 25, the top ticker is my oct challenge, middle my xmas goal and the last ticker my overall goal.
I'm feeling good now as i know in 1 more lb i will be under bmi 30 and therefore officially just overweight! (In actual fact on my bmi calculator i already am 29.5)

I'm planning to SS for 5 more weeks and then move up to 1000 for december, then see how i feel after xmas. If i want to ss again in jan for a few weeks then fair enough but if i'm happy by then then bonus!

xx

:party0049::party0049::party0049:IM IN SHOCK!!! i lost another 5lbs!! this week im soooooooooooo happy!....xxx

:party0049::party0049::party0049:IM IN SHOCK!!! i lost another 5lbs!! this week im soooooooooooo happy!....xxx

Well done Smurf

Wish i could feel so good this week, as posted elsewhere on this forum by me>>>>I stood on the scales this morning and . Only a loss of 1lb. Oh hell!!!!!
Shall blame this on TOTM and having moved up to 810, although i am still being 100% & only what the CD booklet instructs.

oh nibbles i felt the same as you this week thats why i didnt think i had lost!! ive had the totm from hell this month and i had bloated so much! i stayed the same for 4 days! i finished yesturday and today im 5lbs lighter!
so i hope the same thing happends to you as i no how it feels!!...xx

wow smurf 5lbs !!that's faaaabb!!! well done you!!! i am soooo pleased for you!

totm mucks it up for everyone doesn't it!! i'm still pre-totm and waiting for it to happen as i usually shed all water when it arrives but no and i have to weigh in tomorrow, feel soooo bloated still around the belly area arrrrrghhh!!

xx

i'm miserable. only lost 1lb this week (10 day week aswell!) so i'm not going to meet my challenge. am on aamw too. i hate it!!! how dare it rob me of my 3-5lb loss!!!! :cry:

madameruthybaby -12lbs lost 3lbs so far (8lbs to go)
soontobelittlegem -14lbs lost 9lbs so far (5lbs to go)

lellycd -10lbs – lost 9lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Nibbles - 12lbs – lost 14lbs so far (target smashed!)
sevenate9 -16lbs - lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
smurf - 16lbs - lost 16lbs so far (0lbs to go)
Thinkthincd - 13lbs - lost 12lbs so far (1lbs to go)
Shazzy – 14lbs - lost 15lbs so far (target smashed!)
Nicii – 16lbs lost 8lbs so far (8lbs to go)
claireg1977 - 20lbs lost 9lbs(11lbs to go)
Cissie – 12lbs – lost 6lbs
Duchess Wobbles –7lbs
Dawnd - 8lbs
Cicerone – 12lbs -
Anisah -16 lbs -
Lilv - 14lbs -
tillyfloss -14lbs

i'm miserable. only lost 1lb this week (10 day week aswell!) so i'm not going to meet my challenge. am on aamw too. i hate it!!! how dare it rob me of my 3-5lb loss!!!! :cry:

Reckon i may be in the same boat as you. I too have a 10 day week , with my WI on Thursday. I am not showing much off on my scales this week, only 1lb so far, but TOTM, so hope Thursday's WI may be a bit better.

Soontobelittlegem>>>PS. Do we share the same birthday?????Or have i mis-read???

Back