October Weight Loss Goal...

Dubchick81 said:
Not at all.. Will add you on there now :) Welcome and good luck

You can of course.. The more the merrier :)

Azwethinkweiz - 5LB -wk 1:-3.5 (1.5 to lose)
Bulldogdaisy - 3LB:
Curvywurvy - Goal: 7Lb:
Dolly Rocker - 7LB - wk 1: -0.5lb (6.5lbs to lose)
Dominoes: Goal 6LB:
Frances - Goal - 4LB-wk 1:+2.4 (6.4 to lose) WK 2: 1Lb loss (5.4Lb to go)
Katywoo - Goal: 5Lb: Wk 1: 2 Loss (3lb to go) WK 2: 1 gain (4lb to go)
Rebecca - Goal - 5LB:
Sookie - Goal: 4LB: Wk 1: 4lb loss.. GOAL

1lb off for me this week :) Was more during the week but had KFC last night and muscles are still tight from kettlebells on Wednesday.. But a loss is a loss eh?!

Well done with the one pound loss x

Bulldogdaisy - 3LB:
Dolly Rocker - 7LB - wk 1: -0.5lb (6.5lbs to lose)
Rebecca - Goal - 5LB:
Sookie - Goal: 4LB: Wk 1: 4lb loss.. GOAL!! New goal: 3lb (7lb in total)

Well had WI this morning & lost 2lbs - yippeeeee!!

Bulldogdaisy - 3LB:
Dolly Rocker - 7LB - wk 1: -2.5lb (4.5lbs to lose)
Rebecca - Goal - 5LB:

Rebecca - Goal - 5LB:
Sarahevans - Goal: 5lb:

Had weekend away so now have to work double hard to get back pre weekend weight.... Must learn to drink vodka instead of wine as that's my downfall.. So no alcohol this week and i will have to turn speed to on treadmill x

Had weekend away so now have to work double hard to get back pre weekend weight.... Must learn to drink vodka instead of wine as that's my downfall.. So no alcohol this week and i will have to turn speed to on treadmill x

Good luck! I'm working extra hard this week too. I had a quick look on Sunday morning and was 2lb done (yay!) but then went and ran a 10k and spent the rest of the day "recovering" (read: eating pizza and snacking). Needless to say I'm now back to where I was but hopefully this morning's peek was just a blip. I really need to not look between WIs!

Fingers crosses for you to... I'm tempted to jump on the scales but I know it will not read in my favour... Lol so I'm staying away from them x

Hope you enjoyed your weekend away.. We all need a little break.. And well done on 10k run!! Wowsers...
Am sure you'll be fine come weigh day.. :)

-1lb in the end. Disappointing but I don't think 10km = pizza (there seems to be a 10pp difference, how is that fair?!) and I ate out to celebrate getting a new job too and didn't even try to point that meal! Oh well, fresh start today!

-1lb in the end. Disappointing but I don't think 10km = pizza (there seems to be a 10pp difference, how is that fair?!) and I ate out to celebrate getting a new job too and didn't even try to point that meal! Oh well, fresh start today!

Dominoes: Goal 6LB: -1Lb (5Lb to go)
Rebecca - Goal - 5LB:
Sarahevans - Goal: 5lb:

Well done.. A loss is a loss and that's a bloody good one considering...
Congratz on the new job too.. Sounds like a meal well deserved :D

Well done.. A loss is a loss and that's a bloody good one considering...
Congratz on the new job too.. Sounds like a meal well deserved :D

Aw thank you! I've been trying to get out of this job for a year now so that meal was a long time coming! And worth every point!

Aw thank you! I've been trying to get out of this job for a year now so that meal was a long time coming! And worth every point!
Well even bigger congrats in that case.. What did you have?? Go on.. make me jealous :)

Well even bigger congrats in that case.. What did you have?? Go on.. make me jealous :)

Haha, the most delicious Italian. Olives, bread and balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then pappardelle (my favourite pasta) with a beef ragout sauce and then half a tiramasu. Oh and red wine and prosecco. So so sorry everyone! It was amazing.

Haha, the most delicious Italian. Olives, bread and balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then pappardelle (my favourite pasta) with a beef ragout sauce and then half a tiramasu. Oh and red wine and prosecco. So so sorry everyone! It was amazing.
All sounds amazeballs.. barr the dessert.. You can have that.. i'll have the rest.. I just LOVE pasta.. And prosecco.. ha ha.. YUM YUM...
PS.. Why only half dessert? Coz you were full or coz you were using the cals for the prosecco? ha ha

All sounds amazeballs.. barr the dessert.. You can have that.. i'll have the rest.. I just LOVE pasta.. And prosecco.. ha ha.. YUM YUM...
PS.. Why only half dessert? Coz you were full or coz you were using the cals for the prosecco? ha ha

Haha! Definitely full, the last time I went there I couldn't even finish my main! It was delish though!

dominoes said:

Well done on the new job... -1 is good...well done xx

Back