Odd day off plan

pticouk

If we eat less calories than we use we'll lose weight right? but on Cambridge 790 or below we should be in ketosis and so losing more weight?

But if one day you had a packet of crisps, or a sandwich or a whole meal, you're not going to put on weight it'll just slow your weight loss down? Is that right?

Like tomorrow I'm going to the cinema and then poss to Harvester and then on Friday I'm going to Frankie and Benny's (very rare is my last week at work) and although I'm going to eat sensibly I don't want to stress about it.

And when people have a little mishap say like eat a bit of cheese and get advice to drink more water is that coz it flushes it out of your system quicker so carbs are diluted?

Also if you were going to eat a normal meal would you still have all 3 packs or maybe just breakfast and lunch?

Sorry if I sound dense!
Helen

Last edited:
Why does every social event when dieting revolve around food or drink?! AAHHHH Suppose you still have to live a little but be careful and stick to protein. I went to Disneyland for the weekend and my CDC told me to take blender with me; I was dreading it and felt msierable about the trip that was supposed to be fun. In the end I ate "normally" and delat with the consequences- maintained taht week but good loss the next! Hope this helps x

I know what you mean!

I went to Amsterdam last year when Istarted LL and took my blender and packs and it was a nightmare water for he taps was lukewarm and to buy any was a ridiculous price, so I ate normally for 3 days got back and had lost 7lbs but we walkind for miles!!

Now this isnt the official line but my experience. At the end of my SS (I SS until under 25 BMI) I found that the weight loss slowed a bit, but that was all. I think the biggest thing is that you come out of Ketosis so you dont have that to help you SS until you get back in it and also if you have food then you are more likely to have it again if you know what I mean!

Anyhow, when I had the odd day off it did lead to a slipperly slope so took longer to lose the last few pounds.

Iam now finishedand trying tomaintain.

Back