ode to us and Lipotrim

Want an uptodate one as well though:p xx

Lol soooo scottish hun xxx

I have popped over from the cambridge forum to read your poem and it is wonderful; both as a poem and as an ode to the overweight person in all of us on our various diets.

Yeah its weird! I want to post more too! I think i am going to save some for when i hit goal so i can do a before and after :) I have some of me front and sides at different stages of my losses, cant wait until i can put them up.... actually i can... i look like a troll!

Aww thats nice, well done GAZ X

Go on Gazza do an up to date one.

P.s. I put a post on the CD thread telling people to check out your poem...hope you don't mind.

I cant get it on the sigi bit only the avatar, but I will do it when at goal women are pretty men are more than ugly when that big so not 100% comfy yet, but soon will be.
No worries with the poem, its not mine its for everyone.
ps Ifound it easier to read a second time, and I wish I'd have edited it a little more, but nevermind, peeps seem to like it. x

Its lovely honey im going to copy and keep it:) xx

Thanks Shaz, I think the same for all you guys, buy boy do you all look stunners now! Its amazing how fat made us look older aint it?

great poem garry..im hoping my before pic is displayed now, i keep tryin'!

h x

god thats yukky lol

h x

Harriet you look so different, 'aint LT brilliant' well done:) XX

Harriet, wow, you have changed so much - you look years younger and gorge! xx

Wow Harriet that is fab hun you have done so well xxx

thanks everyone..we all look better dont we :)

h xx

You look really different hun, you look like my auntie now actually! She is lovely by the way and not old lol xx

SSHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA:D Such a way with words x

lol just dont mention the O word again ok lololol i only turned 40 in dec and im still getting used it!

i know what you mean though and thanks :) lol

h xx

Lolol I wont say it again hun i promise!! Im not trying to creep back into your good books but yu dont look 40!! xxx

Back