ode to us and Lipotrim

Yeah :) I need to post one too, but my photo album is on my other laptop, and i cant be bothered to turn it on!

:D:rolleyes: No excuse young lady, c'mon!

yeah this is the dress I had altered. It was originally a size 18. I wish I could show you me in the dress back then, but i only have the picture in hard copy not on a pc. xx

Lairey its easier to change your avatar xx

Wit woo pineapple, its like a fashion show tonight x

hey gaz your poem is great and you all look so good in you photos x well done. I don't have any pics kinda dont do photos maybe after the weight loss who knows.

You all look amazing :)

Well done Lairey thats amazing and guess what ..............your wearing pink xxxxx

Lairy - OMG - You have done bloody amazing - you look a dif person - wowey - how fab to see how far we have all cme - I feel all emotional - wheres the tissues!! I could cry for us all! How blinkin ghard we have worked.xxx

Yes! Arrggghhhhhh! This was taken in Cuba last July. No idea how much I weighed, but think I probably got bigger after that!

Wow Lairy, bloody hell! You look fab hun. well done xxx

Lovely Nik xxx

Lillie, you kidding, my boobies are disapearing and fast!! The pic of me size 18 they are bursting out¬!!

Thanks!

Pineapple you look amazing! I want a little black dress now!

Everyone has done so well, I'm sooo proud of us all.

Garry-I love pink! Although, this must have been a rare shot as I usually wore black to try to disguise the fat rolls!

I think it looks like I still have but I had been on the sun bed and tink the white patches where my boobs flopped over make it look like I have a cleavage!! Sorry to dissapoint gary!!

Lol very true x

Back