ode to us and Lipotrim

Not dissappointed tonight everyone should be so proud and rightly so, well done. xxxxxxxxx

Oh my god Lizzie, thats doesna even look like you! You look absolutely fabulous with the weight off hun. Well done. You should put on in your signature and keep it there!

Tracey, how do you put two pics in the signature>

Much better than extreme makeover!

Well done Lizzie, thats incredible, have we all gone mad today:Dxxx

Nik i put 1 in the signature where it says and the other i pasted it next to it. I had to put them in my gallery first it was confusing hun xxx

Lizzie you look totally different..well done xxx

Wow! What a night this has turned in to! Well done us!!!

Anyway, gotta dash- got a date with Sir Alan Sugar!

Well done again honey xxxx

bloody hell lizzie, i just seen the one in the gallery of you on holiday! your skin and everything has become flawless now! well done you hun xx

not yet hun. there is a bit you click into to browse your pics to put it in sig

Bloody hell Lizzie, wow x

ahhh! Its sooo weird. This is the first time i have looked at old pics of myself and its quite a shock actually. And i feel fine about putting them on here... weird!

Its really unbelievable what a difference a few pounds make in the way we all look is'nt it, quite unbelievable.
What a motivational 1/2 hour that was. Great job everyone. X

oooooooooooooo I've been working and just caught up with this thread. I loved it when we did this the other day. Wow everyone you all look so different. Wow pineapple and Lizzie and Lairey you have done amazing girls. Isn't it liberating adding it on. Look how far we've all come guys.

Totally, check me I canna get enough pics on now!! LOL!!!! Just fond another one of me in tenerifife in swimmer last year - nae a bonnie site! Gadz!!!

Back