Of all the rotten luck!!!

I will succeed!!!
I usually take a lunch to work with me and eat away from the temptation of the canteen. But today I didn't, thinking I'd have a jacket tattie and beans.

And the power supply is out in the canteen and the other one is too small to handle the thousands of people here.

So I am stuck in office facing MORE weetabix (I have them for breakfast at work) - which is dull but better than a Ginsters sarny from machine.

Grrrr - was looking forward to a tattie too!

x

Oh No!!!
Im sorry you cant get to have your jacket potato and beans Huni. Are there any places around locally that would have them?
Dont worry if not, you can have one this eveing to make up for it :)

All the 'local' shops require a car trip, and given how many people work here, and how few the shops, it won't be pretty (I work on a massive site which is in the sticks). Plus, it's all baked goods or butty shops.
I'll make up for it though - you're right xx

It could be worse hun, you could have been left with nothing at all to eat, so thank heavens for weetabix lol. Look forward to teatime and enjoy it. xx

Yeah you're right CharlotteGrace!

I have inner strangth I didn't know I had! My office colleagues are heading for a famous (locally) pie shop near site which does the most amazing cakes and pies...they asked if I wanted anything and I said no! I will struggle when they're back with yummy pies though but it's worth it! I will stay strong!

P.S on my lunch break not dossing (I start work early and have early lunch) hehehe

I am so hungry it's hurting :-(

I had 2 x weetabix for breakfast with s/s milk and raspberries, a snack of a banana and an apple followed by a lunch of 2 more weetabix. Just finished my last banana and so hungry even my keyboard is looking yummy.

Our team have a 'tuck shop' in an upstairs office (thank the lord it's not in mine) and they sometimes have French Fries for 4 sysn. Not today (I rang and asked to take risk of going mental). So sat here for another hour, really hungry and the only options are naughties, badness and a side portion of uber syns.

*whimpers*

But I will NOT cave...will NOT succumb to the crisps/chocolate/pre-packed sarnies.

NAS vimto and water is keeping me going until i get home - this has to be the hardest day on SW yet - I cannot BELIEVE the canteen was shut!!! Green days usually fill me to the rafters which is why I didn't bring more snacks. Gah!

*sat praying someone doesn't walk in with something edible or it'll get nasty and messy*

Be strong Huni! You can make it!

Take with you a load of mugshots and Pasta n Sauces so this wont happen again...just incase. I know that doesnt help now hun, lol

Be strong Huni! You can make it!

Take with you a load of mugshots and Pasta n Sauces so this wont happen again...just incase. I know that doesnt help now hun, lol

Erm what are mugshots? Lol

And thanks people xxx

I love your determination! Good girl!

Back