off for 2nd weigh in....no chance this week

mandydef

Well,
off i go to the chemist for 2nd weigh in....not much chance this week i dont think:sigh: Damn that chocolate, and damn easter!!! Oh well, think i will walk there, one can live in hope that a twenty minute walk will magically melt the cadburys caramel bar off the hips:eek:

Will get back to you later, good luck all thursday weigh ins xx:flirt2:

Boo Hoo,

oh well noone to blame but myself :( -2.5lbs, not great at all, but better than nothing...just:confused:

And another weekend looms......gonna lose double that next week x

Hi Mandy. 2.5 is not bad at all!! just think - if you were doing something like weight watchers.. you could stick to your diet strictly for the week and you might not have that much off. So well done - it's all going in the right direction. Best of luck for the weekend.. If you're like me and chocolate! - you'll need it!

kimmy x

Awwww, thanks you guys, you are all amazing:)

Hope everyone makes it thru easter without any choccie mishaps, i for one will be staying wellllll awayyyy from anything oval shaped and shiny;)

Going to in-laws for the weekend, cant wait:rolleyes: at least will keep me out of cupboards.xx

Wow that is brilliant. Have you felt how heavy a bag of sugar is?? You've lost that!! Well done!!

Boo Hoo,

oh well noone to blame but myself :( -2.5lbs, not great at all, but better than nothing...just:confused:

And another weekend looms......gonna lose double that next week x

Hi Mandy, On SW I would have considered that to be a massive lose in a wk, well done you x

Back