Off for 3 days...

silly snacker

So p'd off - totally horrible abcess on my gum and I had to get it seen to yest and I'm on strong anti's for next three days so I've been told I absolutely have to have food in my tummy when i'm taking them.... gutted but they're quite strong and i'd rather just get better in the three days and then get back on the LT wagon and back to skinny thoughts!

aw you poor thing, hope you get better soon! it's for the best as when talking strong medication you need food in your belly otherwise you will end up having a bad belly.just try and eat things with low carbs in and you never know you may still have a loss in next WI. the same with me i still got my stupid tickly cough so i have been taking cough medicine which not good on this diet but if it helps you get better then you just got to take it. hope you get better soon. take care :)

silly snacker said:
So p'd off - totally horrible abcess on my gum and I had to get it seen to yest and I'm on strong anti's for next three days so I've been told I absolutely have to have food in my tummy when i'm taking them.... gutted but they're quite strong and i'd rather just get better in the three days and then get back on the LT wagon and back to skinny thoughts!

How are you feeling ? X

Back