off for a little jog.

sonyamc

I am really feeling motivated so...I have donned the trainers and I am going to run around the block.(Will take about 20 minsish.) So...if you don't hear from me again I have either collapsed in a heap or done a forrest gump and carried on running! ! :) ta ta for now :) x

I am sooo motivated, but did almost kill myself today running. My legs could go forever, but I thought my chest was going to cave in. I need to bulid up my stamina. Hope you had fun at the gym. :)

betcha did more than the prescribed 20 mins..:flirt2:

I've not ran for months, went on the treadmill this morning and planned to run for 20mins, stayed on for 45mins - ended up running 6km!

In a way I miss my long runs (12k twice a week), but as I did it mainly for weight control, the incentive isn't there anymore as I've managed to keep it off thru Dukan.

anyways, it was hell on my knees so at least there's another upside to not running so much...

I walk at least an hour a day that I don't have a choice with (school run) but fancied doing something a bit more cardio..it certainly was that! I almost had a cardiac arrest when I collapsed on my doorstep!!!! I have never smoked in my life but I sounded like I was on 40 benson and hedges!!!

I have read on here a few people have thought a bit more excercise speeds up the weightloss so thought I would give it a bash.

Well done to you for maintaining your weightloss :) . I hope I get a decent loss this week on cruise.

Back