• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Off on holibubs tomorrow

Eclipse

Gold Member
Well.....finally........I am off on my mini cruise to Spain with my best mate tomorrow, and will be back on Friday.

Then........I am off to Turkey on Sunday for two weeks with hubby.

I will try to pop back on the boards in between, but just in case time doesn't allow - I hope everyone has great weight losses and all those who are about to give birth have a wonderful experience and that it all goes well.

As for me, eye is a bit better, hand is not so swollen, knee is still sore and shoulder is completely knackered (so matches the rest of me really)

Will miss Minis and don't know how I will manage being away for so long, and it will probably take months for me to catch up on all the threads.

See you all soon x x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Shazpaz

ooooow lucky you. Have a fantastic time.xx

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 16st3.5lb G: 11st2lb Loss: 1st12.5lb(10.43%)

Have a great Holiday Cheryl...

:character00238::character00180::talk017:

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
Have 2 lovely holiday's Cheryl!!!

Nas x

Eclipse

Gold Member
Thanks everyone.

Dunno about piccies Sharon, depends how well my face/eye has healed lol x x x Enjoy yours too in Lesbos x

Eclipse

Gold Member
Hi guys, back again albeit briefly. Have managed to catch up on some threads, but I haven't posted much as have been quite busy.

The mini cruise to Spain was quite knackering, but worth doing as I re-stocked our tobacco supplies at such a cheap price. Bought enough to last the both of us 2 years, so well worth the pain and suffering of the cabin lol.

My eye is much improved, still quite bruised and I have a nasty scrape along my cheek, but a great deal better than it was a week ago. The knee is much better, but still painful and I am still walking with a limp. My shoulder is getting there too, but the graze was quite deep, so is taking a bit longer to heal.

I am off again to Turkey tomorrow for 2 weeks, so won't be around (obviously). Hope everyone has great weight losses whilst I am away, and those of you who are having babies, hope everything goes well and I can't wait to get back to hear who has had what!!!

See you all in two weeks x x x