Off plan gains?

BritneyDean

Hello all.
Okay, my last WI was last Weds evening. After weigh in, I had a meal of around 70 syns! , this was planned and I had been having VERY little syns for the week before. I was good thursday, but then, went away for the weekend, and was COMPLETELY off plan the entire time, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.
Back on it okay today, no problem.

The off plan days were planned, and I'm expecting a gain at weigh in tomorrow.

I was just curious, as to if any of you have had almost a week off plan or a few days, and how much of a gain did you have again at your next Weigh In?

I really hope I have not put on more than 8.5lbs..
I am expecting to lose me 3.5 stone award, but If i gain more than 8.5lbs I will lose my 3.5 stone award too and that will be horrible :(

I have never gained more than 3lbs. But I do think it's relative. Maybe I troughed much more / more fattening things than you or you more than me. It also would depend on time of month. I'm a chocolate monster just before star wk and how much if any excercise you did, not talking about the gyn but walking round the town / city / countryside where you were. Also would depend on whether you had any alcohol. I don't think you'll be able to get and est on how mucy YOU may / may not have gained from OTHER peoples experiences unless you know you ate the same!!!

Your expecting a gain so just go with it and get back on plan. One thing it for sure you won't lose your awards (they aren't taken off you) and even if you go under that thresh hold you've been there before so you will again. Good luck.

im sure it wont be as bad as you think it will be.

climb back on the wagon.. (helps you up)

xx

I had 3 weeks off plan and gained 13lbs. I was so horrified that I spent another few months eating rubbish and, lo and behold, I'm 2st heavier. Deal with it this week and draw a line under it before it gets out of hand X

I gained 9lbs over Christmas. Most of it came off really quickly though so just keep going x

[/QUOTE] thing it for sure you won't lose your awards (they aren't taken off you) [/QUOTE]

I know they dont take them off you.. but I know that I no longer have that 3 stone loss. Eeekkk. In 24 hours I will know! Argh!

I've just had a 2 week all inclusive holiday to Mexico and over the two weeks I gained 3.5lbs x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats awesome! !!! I hope i get a small gain like that!!

I had 3 weeks off plan and gained 13lbs. I was so horrified that I spent another few months eating rubbish and, lo and behold, I'm 2st heavier. Deal with it this week and draw a line under it before it gets out of hand X

3weeks is a long time mind! Ive haf less than a week off plan and I'll probably get a gain like that :0

I gained 9lbs over Christmas. Most of it came off really quickly though so just keep going x

Ahh yeah im not giving up. A
Im straight back on plan no problem. .. just eager to weigh tomorrow and find out!!! Xx

Most of the off plan gains are water. It takes an excess of 3,500 calories to gain one lb of fat. And thats on top of what your body needs to maintain your current weight. So while you might have a big gain on weigh day, most of it is more than likely going to come off quickly.

Dont sweat it too much hun, as you said, these were planned. You didnt binge. Even naturally skinny people overeat sometimes! Its getting right back into your "normal" way of eating thats important!

don't give up just draw a big line under it and start a fresh , last Christmas I ate loads and when I got weighed I had lost 2 pound I was the only one to loose that week everyone thought I had not ate but I had !!!! lol

I had an entire week off plan before and lost, but i've also had weekends off and gained or maintained. All you can do is wait and find out, but just because you've been off plan doesn't mean you will have definitely gained.

I had a 6lb gain!!
I'm okay with that. was expected and I've still got my 3stone award so I'm very pleased!!!

Back