'Off' Tetras

Loopy!

Silver Member
Yuck

This week I've had 2 off tetras. One was curdled:eek: and one was just sour.

They were both in date and bought on different visits to CDC. She did replaced them FOC.

Anyone else had this - twas the choc ones.

Yuk!! Mine have always been ok thus far fingers crossed..

Yeah i've had a few too. Bish Bosh posted a similar thread to this a few days ago.
She contacted head office about it but i'm not too sure if they got back to her.
This week I swapped over to banana ones as the off chocolate ones really put me off.

Never happened to me...I loved the choc tetras!

maybe thats what was wrong with that tetra i tryed ( second one i made into icecream and it was yummy ) or maybe im just not a tetra girl, lol

i have done the diet a few times but never had it till this week when i had two! xx

A couple of times I have received a tray and found a couple have exploded, but it is incredibly rare. Glad your CDC replaced them, and please don't let it put you off them :)

Hey guys

This is email I received back from Cambridge:

Thank you for alerting me to the situation regarding minimins.com. We have had a few complaints surrounding the same problem recently; this is currently being investigated by our technical department. It would appear that in each case only one or two briks have been affected out of the batch received, the others being perfectly edible. In the meantime please could you provide me with the following information from one of the tetra bricks from the same batch as the affected tetra briks? This information can be found in the white square on the top of the brik.

Date of Manufacture:
Best before Date:
Time followed by the letter M:
Product name:
Number of briks affected:

Upon receipt of the above information I will inform the orderline of your Tetra and the next time you place an order you will receive free of charge replacements for your loss and the inconvenience caused. When placing your next order you will need to refer the orderline to ‘the board’ to ensure they include your free tetra with your next order. If you place your orders online you will need to place your next order over the telephone to ensure inclusion of your free Tetra.

Once again I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

With Kind Regards,

Penny
[email protected]

Hi

I didn't know you could order directly from Cambridge. How do you do that? I find dealing with a CDC a pain as her schedule is not similar to mine at all.

Me too!

two off choc tetras (disgusting sour taste) out of a pack of 30 mixed choc and banana

never had this before and my CDC offered to replace FOC

biffo

It is a rare thing I have to admit. But the reason why there may be more reports of this happening these days is because there are so many of you doing the diet! I'm touching wood at the mo that I have no reports coming back to me on the 30 trays that I've got through in the last fortnight or so.

Well, had another 'off' one yesterday. Just lucky I had some more in my drawer at work.

I really can't let it put me off them as choc tetras and bars are the only things I buy.

Have still got the pack (covered with sellotape) and will take this one back to my CDC and let her know the reply Bish Bosh received.

Thanks all

Back