off the wagon with a big fat thud :-(

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by lea.lea83, 11 February 2011 Social URL.

1. lea.lea83

lea.lea83 Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    So started TFR on tuesday!! Things were goin ok I thought. I was strugglin with the no milk rather than the no food more than anything. Got headaches, felt cold and pretty rubbish in general but I suspect no-more than any1 else who goes through it.

Day 4 comes on TFR!! Awful all day... Dizzy, sick and bloomin starvin! But thinking I'm coping! I even found a way round the no coffee! Peppermint tea! It was actually quite refreshing!!! Then comes the time when iv got to take the kids and OH shoppin, and for tea they decide they want kfc!!! I really wish I could say I kept my will power! I had my plan! While they ate I would wander around the shops to avoid temptation. Haaa if only it had worked like that. I fell well and truly off that wagon with the mere smell of it, how's that for will power.

I'm so annoyed with myself :-I and disappointed really. Iv put in 3days of 100% and now all that is down the pan because I couldn't say no. I know I'm goin to b gutted when I go for my 1st WI, only myself to blame though. And to top it all off I didn't enjoy it 1bit. Infact I feel worse after binging than I did on the shakes, how's that for payback lol

Will start again tomorrow this time with more drive and determination fingers crossed.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    That's what it feels like, deffo not worth the bother so don't do it again......

4. lea.lea83

lea.lea83 Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.73%)
    Diet:
    atkins
    Strict but true!! Defo not worth it.

5. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Never mind lea.. Tomorrow is a new day x x

6. Pink_ladybug

Pink_ladybug Slimming for my wedding!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    You've done it, just put it to the back of your mind and get back in the club! Atleast when temptation arises it's ugly head again you can call on the kfc event and know that it wasn't the best idea and you can stay focussed with your eyes firmly on the prize. Good luck sweet.

7. trimlee

trimlee Love God; Love People

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(8.24%)
    Diet:
    Healthy eating!
    Forget it and get back on, Lea; you CAN do it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.