off the wagon with a big fat thud :-(

lea.lea83

So started TFR on tuesday!! Things were goin ok I thought. I was strugglin with the no milk rather than the no food more than anything. Got headaches, felt cold and pretty rubbish in general but I suspect no-more than any1 else who goes through it.

Day 4 comes on TFR!! Awful all day... Dizzy, sick and bloomin starvin! But thinking I'm coping! I even found a way round the no coffee! Peppermint tea! It was actually quite refreshing!!! Then comes the time when iv got to take the kids and OH shoppin, and for tea they decide they want kfc!!! I really wish I could say I kept my will power! I had my plan! While they ate I would wander around the shops to avoid temptation. Haaa if only it had worked like that. I fell well and truly off that wagon with the mere smell of it, how's that for will power.

I'm so annoyed with myself :-I and disappointed really. Iv put in 3days of 100% and now all that is down the pan because I couldn't say no. I know I'm goin to b gutted when I go for my 1st WI, only myself to blame though. And to top it all off I didn't enjoy it 1bit. Infact I feel worse after binging than I did on the shakes, how's that for payback lol

Will start again tomorrow this time with more drive and determination fingers crossed.

That's what it feels like, deffo not worth the bother so don't do it again......

Never mind lea.. Tomorrow is a new day x x

You've done it, just put it to the back of your mind and get back in the club! Atleast when temptation arises it's ugly head again you can call on the kfc event and know that it wasn't the best idea and you can stay focussed with your eyes firmly on the prize. Good luck sweet.

Forget it and get back on, Lea; you CAN do it!

Back