Off to a BBQ later...

toffeegirl

Im having a red day, and have bought my own meat to take there:D Im going to make my own burgers..which Ive never done before:eek::eek: ok..Ive bought Healthy living mince..what else do I need please and how do I make them?? Can I pre-make them before I go?
Any help much appreicated:D

You should be ok to make them before hand hun, all i put in mine is a little mixed herbs and some garlic. If you wanted to add a little kick you could always add a little cajun seasoning or some chilli. hope that helps :D

You should be ok to make them before hand hun, all i put in mine is a little mixed herbs and some garlic. If you wanted to add a little kick you could always add a little cajun seasoning or some chilli. hope that helps :D
Oh thanks ever so much...off to make them now:D

You could alway use cheese in the middle of them to if you wanted to use a HEX. i somtimes use a babybell light and just mold the mince around it but i ahve to say ive never done them on a bbq only in the oven :)

I've only really made pork and apple burgers which are delish btw.
I'm not sure if you need an egg to bind it or not. I do with the pork burgers but not sure if you need to with beef mince :confused:

Back