Off to Asda tonight any new discoveries I can purchase??? :)

Hi sorry am I looking in the wrong place I looked up the Asda Chicken Balti on the SW site and the only one I could find was the chilled it says it is not free but 6.5 on EE -- couldnt find the tinned. Could you help me find it please?

That's all I could find too!

Working things out on the syn calculator ( the one where you got to put the cals per 100g etc )differs from just typing the product in the normal bit I find ... I tried it with bachelor's pasta n sauce which comes up as 1 syn but on the calculator its was a lot higher both excluding milk ... Pretty sure I done it right ... Did ask in group but got no answer to why the syns differ ?!

Hi Just reading about the tinned curry, i love Tesco tinned veg curry, would love to know if I can still eat it without having to run round the block 10 times, it is great if you cook up some mushrooms first and them when you warm it up, any ideas of how good or bad it is on syns, Denise

Thought i'd refresh this as it really helped me out last time :) just in case no one knew i found tins of Heinz Spag Bol & Ravioli in my cupboard the other day, was about to chuck them away considering it was big cans i thought very high syns!
They was only 3 syns each!!! I was amazed, always handy for a quick snack or dinner with veg or on toast! was so nice

Anyone got any new discoveries, the wonderful monthly shop is on thursday at asda! haha xxx

Back