off to asda what should i buy

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by owens3116, 14 February 2009 Social URL.

1. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    im new to sw and thinking of stuff to get in im gonna get

flora light
    400g wm loaf
    pasta n sauces

i beilive savory rice is free too on g ?

anything u can think of ? espeiclly for something sweet

thankyou

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Emz118

Emz118 Desperate to be slim!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Muller light!
    Also, funsize maltesers are only about 5 syns a bag and are enough (for me anyway) to satisfy a chocolate craving! (Which are a regular occurence for me!)
    I also really like total 0% noat yoghurt mixed with brown sweetener. Delicious!!! And really thick and creamy too. Mmmmmm.

4. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    the normal batchelors savoury rices are free (not the 2 minute ones or whatever they are called) and some own brand savoury rices are synned I think, some pasta in sauces are synned too, I think if you look in your book it should give you a great big storecupboard list of stuff to stock up on when you are starting out

Baked beans, loads of fruit and veg, fromage frais, alpen lights, ryvita's, cottage cheese, cheese curls (asda's quavers) VFF natural yogurt, artificial sweetener, sugar free jellies, herbs and spices, tinned tomatoes, quorn pieces, fillets and mince

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.