Off to Butlins!

MorbidBubblewrap

Is thinking positive!
I am off to Butlins In Minehead with the family on Friday, I can't wait but you get free meals 2 times a day and it is basically all you can eat..Last year I put 6lb on in the week that I was there..So it is gonna be a testing time for me this year, My family are being very supportive as there are 7 adults and 7 kids going and I was gonna go and help with the kids get there meals for them ect: But they have said if I want I can just go for a nice walk during meal times or do some laundry for them (that one made me laugh) Cheeky sods! :D But I am sure I will be fine..I am so not gonna give up after losing 2 stones in 1 month NNNOOO WAAAYYY! :p Bring it on!!!!

its nice that they are so supportive you are doing really well have a great holiday, i had a week away with the family and stayed on lt its was fine im glad i didnt come off for the week

its nice that they are so supportive you are doing really well have a great holiday, i had a week away with the family and stayed on lt its was fine im glad i didnt come off for the week

I am so determined not to cave in, But I do enjoy a good nibble on some Rock or a sugar dummy he he..But I will refrain from doing so ;):D

Good luck Laura. Have fun. I hope the weather is good for you. It was a bit cold when I went there but it was in October!! Great laugh though as I went with a couple of girlie friends.

x

Thanks Cuddly, We went there last September also and we loved it that much we booked it again whilst we was there :p
Last year I was 27 stones so it is nice to be going a few stones lighter *YAY* :D But yes I am sure we will all have fun! X

good luck hun, great willpower and you sound really positive. p.s. nice new pic! xx

Awwww ta Vickie..((Big hugs)) I would bring you all some Rock back if they did it on Lipotrim :D

good luck ! i am sure you will have a great time, i love it there aswell,been three times during my lipotrim total food replacement, admittedly the smells were a bit of a tease around the place but i was quite happy with my shake and coffee! just think that it was that food that got you to your weight in the first place ! and you will come home happier and lighter if you dont eat anything.

you sound determined anyway hun so just enjoya,say hi to the skyline gang for me lol especially bud ;-p

The skyline gang that is bringing back fun memories that is..I liked the guy with the kinda dreadlock wig on he looked a bit dishy :p They were ace actually :D

Thanks for the lovely comments I will be sure to stick to it, The smells are lovely and all the free food..AH well when I get back I will be a few pound lighter unlike last year I put on 6lb :eek::D

You will be fine babe, just keep necking that water and dreaming of thin xxx

Thanks Cankster :)

I have already warned my Mum and Dad that they will have to at least stop 6 or 7 times on the way so I can go pee pee...:D I need a wee every 2 minutes ha ha! :p (To much info) :rolleyes: X

yeah that's bud, the red one lol he is very dishy :)

I will give him a big snog from you ha ha ( I will try my best anyways) :p:p

Back