off to dye my hair

2hourglass

Silver Member
Just off to dye my hair, something else I do with my body that I don;t have to be thin for !!! covering some old highlights that look a bit messy, trying to grow my hair longer until my face is thin enough to have something 'funky' to go with my smaller butt:D

See you in a bit - don;t move:eek:

Lol... i will be gone when you are back ...but i hope it looks fab and you have a swell time tomorrow xxx loves ya chuckles xx

how about trying bleack and 12% peroxide , for a nice whitish blonde foils leave on say 40 mins , BTW what did you use

bet u look sexy as f&*k.

bet u look sexy as f&*k.

Oh yes .:D:D:D... I have quite long hair, dyed it back to glossy chocolate (my natural colour) just used a Loreal, I have a great friend who is my hairdresser and she shouts at me for doing it myself but if im honest it costs be £5.50 for a full head or £70 at the salon - errrr no !!!! So if i'm covering up a little damage or old colour for a temporary look I will leave her to do the amazing stuff. Was out all day today in public so spent time with my tongs creating soft curls/ringlets and if I say so myself - looked lush:p:p

eh???

Oh yes .:D:D:D... I have quite long hair, dyed it back to glossy chocolate (my natural colour) just used a Loreal, I have a great friend who is my hairdresser and she shouts at me for doing it myself but if im honest it costs be £5.50 for a full head or £70 at the salon - errrr no !!!! So if i'm covering up a little damage or old colour for a temporary look I will leave her to do the amazing stuff. Was out all day today in public so spent time with my tongs creating soft curls/ringlets and if I say so myself - looked lush:p:p

Your such a girlie girl - ringlets and **** - catch yourself woman! lol :D xox

Your such a girlie girl - ringlets and **** - catch yourself woman! lol :D xox

Hey something must have worked as got chatted up by V hansome young man - still at Uni I'll have you know !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
P.S I do where a lot of pink xxxx

YOU DO??

Hey something must have worked as got chatted up by V hansome young man - still at Uni I'll have you know !!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
P.S I do where a lot of pink xxxx

wow how lovely xox

2HG, you go girl!!!!!

I can't remember the last time I got chatted up!!!!!

I also dye my own hair - to cover the grey!!!! After 3 children I have lots!!!! I can't afford to have it done properly these days. It's natural - it says so on the box!!!

x

Nice one. I'm really wanting to do something with my hair. It's long and thick and plain brown. I'm waiting to lose some weight and want to cut it all off and Connie Beuchump off Holby City....just got 2 more stone to go.......

i died my hair on thursday to cheer myself up, i did it deep reddy brown. I always do my own hair unless i want highlights then i pay someone to do it. I'v been all colours in the past bleach blonde, pink, purple, red, had a few blue streaks in once, my fave though has to be purple and gold highlights it was really cool x

Back