• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Original Off to friends' tonight, on a red day... what can i eat?

Beki

Gold Member
Tonight we're off out to our friends' house for the evening, and we're also staying overnight. They'll be getting fish and chips for dinner (OH will be aswell), and i know i could have the cod as a free food as long as i take the batter off, but i don't really fancy just a peice of plain cod on a plate while they've all got yummy chips and onion rings etc :rolleyes:

So i was thinking of taking something with me, like a packed-dinner lol :eek: :D

Does anyone have any ideas? :confused: I know i could go for an EE day, but from past SW experience i'm better doing a red day the day before weigh-in ;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Personally I would go EE. Take the batter off the fish and have it with mushy peas. Mmm yummy.

Good luck in whatever you chose x

Beki

Gold Member
I'd really like to stick to red today... plus i don't like peas :eek: LOL Thanks for the reply though :D xx

Oh dear! Sorry! Hmmm will have a think for you x

Is there any chance of using your friends oven? You could make yourself some SW chips and perhaps take some low syn or syn free sausages and have those - at least it would feel like you're having the same sort of thing?

Hope you manage to sort something out! :)