off to get weighed today wish me luck!

girlsbig98

Silver Member
After 2 weeks off I am back on track this morning with my Strawberry shake for breakfast and motivated to get back into it 100%

Off on a couple of messages and will stop off on boots on my route to get weighed, will update you all soon. x

Yes, good luck, and well done you on starting back. Your metabolism should have recovered to the point where you will start to get good losses again.

good luck for your restart :) Ive started again after 10 day break trouble is having to go through ketosis again but ho hum :) !!!

Last edited:
Sorry for late reply first chance had to get online!

so 6lb on which is better than I had expected as I have pretty much gone wild every other day in the last few weeks.

I am super motivated now to stick at it till Christmas and get another 20lb off!

:)

6lbs is great and you'll get that off in no time. I put on more or less the same when I had my break and it all came off, and more, in 5 days. Bet you have a really good loss this week.

6lbs isn't too bad for a 'free for all fortnight'! ;) Joking joking, you obviously didn't indulge that much - those 6lbs are probably just glycogen weight. Can't wait to see your losses in a week - I bet you'll shoot back down again. I gained a little under 2lbs whilst in Norway but it's already off within the span of a few days.

Back