off to glastonbury!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by daisydoll, 25 June 2009.

1. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

oh i'm so excited!!!!

its going to be a bit strange - on RTM week 4 so i'm hoping i stick to it as much as possible - and avoid all the temptations.
    can't wait to get on hubby's shoulders again, never in a million years thought i would ever be light enough to do that lol!

keep your fingers crossed the thunderstorms don't happen - the forecast gets worse every time i look at it!

daisy x
  2. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Have a great time!!!

Keep an eye out for a band, "Maura Kincaid" - their lead singer Stu is a good friend of mine! :) It potentially a very big break for them!

Have a blast!!!

3. Sean(JSF)

Sean(JSF) Making it all add up

Have a great one DD - but you don't need me to tell you that!!
  4. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Well-Known Member

Jealous! jealous! jealous! I hope you have fab time Daisy and that the forecast improves !! xx
  5. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

OMG - fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!
    walked miles so am hoping that has cancelled out extra calorie intake - tried really hard to stick to RTM week 4, but was a bit tricky at times

the sun shone and everything was perfect and i was in shorts all weekend - something i would never have believed this time last year, has made LL all worthwhile!

back to reality now.... only 360 days til glasto 2010!

daisy x
  6. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Well-Known Member

Enjoy DD, lucky you, take care hun xx
  7. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

aaah daisy im so jealous , id love to go to glastonbury, had our first festival experience last year at the b fest at eskdale its been relocated this year so going to sol fest instead , nothing as good as glastonbury but fantastic anyway :)
  8. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

oooo DD sounds fab! Look forward to hearing more about it!! xx