1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

off to glastonbury!!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by daisydoll, 25 June 2009 Social URL.

1. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

oh i'm so excited!!!!

its going to be a bit strange - on RTM week 4 so i'm hoping i stick to it as much as possible - and avoid all the temptations.
    can't wait to get on hubby's shoulders again, never in a million years thought i would ever be light enough to do that lol!

keep your fingers crossed the thunderstorms don't happen - the forecast gets worse every time i look at it!

daisy x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Have a great time!!!

Keep an eye out for a band, "Maura Kincaid" - their lead singer Stu is a good friend of mine! :) It potentially a very big break for them!

Have a blast!!!

XX

4. Sean(JSF)

Sean(JSF) Making it all add up

Have a great one DD - but you don't need me to tell you that!!

5. jcjazzy

jcjazzy Well-Known Member

Jealous! jealous! jealous! I hope you have fab time Daisy and that the forecast improves !! xx

6. daisydoll

daisydoll Well-Known Member

OMG - fantastic weekend!!!!!!!!!
    walked miles so am hoping that has cancelled out extra calorie intake - tried really hard to stick to RTM week 4, but was a bit tricky at times

the sun shone and everything was perfect and i was in shorts all weekend - something i would never have believed this time last year, has made LL all worthwhile!

back to reality now.... only 360 days til glasto 2010!

daisy x

7. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Well-Known Member

Enjoy DD, lucky you, take care hun xx

8. sukie sue

sukie sue this is My time to shine!

aaah daisy im so jealous , id love to go to glastonbury, had our first festival experience last year at the b fest at eskdale its been relocated this year so going to sol fest instead , nothing as good as glastonbury but fantastic anyway :)

9. katalena

katalena Enjoying life!

oooo DD sounds fab! Look forward to hearing more about it!! xx