Off to see Mamma Mia in January!

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
I'm really excited!!! My friend has just told me that she's bought tickets for us to see the stage production of Mamma Mia for my birthday in January at the Wales Millennium Centre! :D

I'm a massive fan of musicals, so I was really touched by her present! So I now have Mamma Mia and We Will Rock You to look forward to next year! :D:D:D

Sian xxx

ooooh how nice!!!!! :D Thats a really nice present!! I want to see legally blonde :giggle:

Me too hun! My dream has always been to spend a week at all the really posh hotels in London and seeing a different musical every day! :D

I've seen Les Miserables, Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon and Chicago so far, so I'm getting there, lol!

xxx

The only thing i've managed to see is Fame and that was when i was a child! :( I would have loved to see the lion king, Grease and Chicago but i can never justify the trip to london! You are so lucky!!

Ooh fantastic! i've seen it at least 4 times in the West End - it's great, you'll have a brilliant time!
ps - We Will Rock You is amazing too!

Ooooooooooh enjoy Sian. I love Mama Mia !!!

One of my things to do when we come back to the U.K. is the theatre.

What a lovely, thoughtful present.

Fabulous. I've seen Mamma Mia in New York and in London - both great productions - you will have a whale of a time.

It was my favourite musical for years - only just topped by Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Back