Off to see the chemists....

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Going to see about getting Lipotrim again :)

wish me luck, going to be sooo embarrased to tell them I havent been in control of maintaining :(

Good luck - I'm sure they'll be supportive. HOpe so!

Do you know where you went wrong so you can correct it next time you re-feed?

wow looking at your pic u dont need to lose it u look fantastic :) let us know how it goes ;)

Good luck hun, I stuffed my maintenance (sp) up as well. Your looking great though so well done :)

They wont give me it :(

Lol

They weighing me in at 11 stone 10 today and said that ive done really well to only have gained 8lbs in over 4 months and to just try my hardest to get back into healthy eating!

Im sooo gutted!!! :(

Aahh Chelly I'm so sorry but you do look fantastic though!!

I'm sure you will get where you want to be Chelly - and a few pounds in four months is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

I can't wait for the day when my chemist tells me I'm not overweight enough to have LT!!!

Everyone's right - you do look great. I know it's about how you feel as well as how you look but, honestly, you have done brilliantly on LT x

Isn't there a diff chemist you could try ?

No the others are like newry etc!

Im 8lbs up since that pic :( lol

Could you not see if people on here who have finished LT have any left over to send you ? You would only need a weeks worth wouldn't you ?

I have 6 left that your more than welcome to.

I did wonder if they'd give you it as you seem to be below your goal weight (still?)

I wonder if you can harness the dedication you used ON liportim to just do better OFF it? easier said than done i'm sure - but you know what you have to do... really good luck. or maybe up the amount of exercise you're doing?

Hi Chelly,
I don't know what to say really, except you have done so well on this, don't let it knock you off now. I know you were trying the spinning class etc., all that should help. You did also go under target and you are a tall lass, so perhaps your weight has just caught up.
I suppose our greatest difficulty will be finding something that suits us after LT, which exercise, weight control we can best use to maintain. I echo what the others on here say, you are a beautiful lass and you have done brilliantly. Sorry I really am of no help with this one!
Doirin

I know how you feel. I was much worse than you though. 1 stone gain in just a few weeks, you've only gained in 8lbs in months which isn't so bad. If you feel that you should go back to get some control, I'll do nothing but support you. As everyone said, you look beautiful and you are tall, but do what you feel you'd be happiest with :hug99:

I just feel totally out of control of everything being off LT :(

Ive no will power of self disapline when it comes to food!!

Hey chelly, you could try the VLCD I'm on it's called "all about w8" and is very similar to LT. You can order it online too.

Hi Chelly

I am sorry to hear that you are struggling;must admit I didnt realise...I just look at your before and after pics and you look amazing...BUT, doesnt matter what everyone else thinks - I understand it is how you feel.

Now, please, please dont take offence at this....but, I think the chemist maybe right in not giving you the LT. As you know this is a program for people who are obese and over 3 stones to lose! You have been there, got the t-shirt, etc!!! You HAVE the willpower - just not with LT, although you have the support of all us LTrimmers.

Step back and remember how you felt when you got to the weight before you put the 8lb on! Try and recapture that feeling and I am sure this will spur you on. You say you dont have any willpower,,well, I disagree with you saying that! You have proved it with your weight loss...which was absolutely amazing and that was WITHOUT food. I am sure you learnt so much about yourself and food whilst on LT. Try and remember that and what you need to take from that.

Relax...enjoy your new found freedom....just maybe look at what you are eating and what you can cut back on and increase the exercise.

Sorry if this is a bit waffly..but you are another one that we all look up to and aspire to be as you have done so well and you are always so positive. You just need to turn that on yourself now and think positively. Dont go into that downward spiral sweetie..you are too precious for that.

We are all routing for you!!!! And do hope you that get your head around your new healthy life and how to put it into practise again for you.

Please dont take this as a criticism..it is not.

chelly you can do it, you lost a few pounds and you can lose more. You look beautiful, its not all about what the scales say, but if you really feel you need to do this can you get some lipotrim off the internet?

Im sure 8lbs feels alot to you but sticking to a healthy diet you could lose that in 2 weeks possibly 1 week!Ive been exactly the same ive no control over food i just want to eat all the time i think its because i feel so out of my comfort zone now im off the TFR ive put 2 stone back on my hairs falling out and all my nails have broke! and its only been about 6 weeks since i stoped the diet! lipotrim is a fabulous way of losing weight but it doesnt retrain your mind if you have a problem overeating like i do! because there is no food involved in the diet you have no mood swings like yiu do when you eat normally and i think that helps with the overeating and because off the ketosis you dont feel hungry when i stopped the TFR i felt starving all the time and nothing i ate could fill me up! i know everyones different but this is how i felt! im back at slimming world but in saying all that i would do LT again if i wanted to lose weight quickly!
deb x

Thanks you all so much for your very kind comments and support!

This is why i love this website!

Im feeling much better today! and tomorrow is a new day and im determined to get back into the swing of healthy eating! I know I can do it!

Back