Off topic a tad - I might be sick...

Bluepaws

With nerves! I have a job interview tomorrow and I'm secretly pooping my pants (or not so secretly now:rolleyes:)

I applied over 3 months ago, had lost all hope, then heard from them on monday. OMG...I want this job... I so desperately want it (That's not healthy is it?!) . I just know I'm going to mess it up and get all tongue-tied with nerves. My tum is turning!

I'm sorry to post on here, but I know it's a busier forum, and i've not been so successful on my cd journey so haven't posted much of late, I thought I'd make up for it and post this here to get your positive vibes :)
Wish me luck :silly:I'll probably need it. eek!

Good luck, you'll be fine Im sure!!

Lots of positive vibes will be coming your way in the morning. I'll say a quick prayer for you too!

You'll do really well I'm sure

Very best of luck bluepaws. Lots of eye contact and smiles eh.
Luck1.gif

OOh bless ya!! Best of British to you, hun and remember - if you don't get the job, IT'S THEIR LOSS!!!

Fingers crossed!

xxx

Thanks guys! Still feeling the butterflies this morning but will *try* to remain calm and 'normal' when I get there...
I've got my clothes ready and have been practising my interview technique...which is basically, erm...not very good! lol. :) Oh gawd...I hope I don't go to pieces! No, i'll put my positive head on - I will be fine, I WILL be fine :S

Back