Off topic

shellreed2011

Silver Member
I was just wondering I have my minis app on my iPhone but I'm due an upgrade so was looking at the htc desire does anyone have the minis app on their desire? Omg have just realised I am basing my new phone decision on whether I cab get minis on it lol anywho any advice would be fab xx

I have done some videos installing the MiniMins app and writing a thread:

[youtube]F3BvC9SxQQM[/youtube]

and

[youtube]Z39UWfAspzU[/youtube]

This is the older non hd version of the desire. It is a good phone, but if you love having loads of applications on your phone I would not recommend any HTC because of their limited built in storage space, which most apps insist on using.

Pierce

From working in a phone shop similar to orange or O2 here in Canada I have had so many people come in with a htc begging for the I phone back. The android software is not a patch on the apple and no where near as easy to use. Stick with the I phone or wait for the summer when I believe the I phone 5 is launched in the Uk!!

HTC is not an iPhone! I found out the hard way so had to give mine to OH and now got my 2nd iPhone. Stick to ur iPhone hun! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've swopped my 3G for the iPhone 4. Tbh I am a massive apple fan, I can't see me ever ever having a phone other than the iPhone :) I'm sad but I love it!!!!

Starlight said:
Much as I hate not having the minimins app I wouldn't thank you for an iPhone at all.

WHY??? My OH says it's overrated but not to me lol. Am in love!

Divalicious said:

Lol that's what my hubbie said too..... Now he's on his second iPhone!! Lol he must really hate them ;-)

In my opinion anyone who isn't keen on iPhones can't have owned one for long lol. Cmon it's the phone of all phones! And minis on the go, love it ha x

Divalicious said:

I'd agree with him lol

babystar31 said:
In my opinion anyone who isn't keen on iPhones can't have owned one for long lol. Cmon it's the phone of all phones! And minis on the go, love it ha x

Not so much not owned one for long - not owned one at all and that's how it's going to stay :)

My auntie says the same about her blackberry. I guess If we were all the same it would be a dull world eh? Although to be fair ANY phone is a step up from the huge motorola brick I was proud to call my very first phone haha how times have changed!! X

I love my HTC Desire, there is a minimins app on it that is really easy to use and I find doesn't need a huge amount of data connectivity to work either, good when you're in the middle of nowhere!

I'm with Starlight, iPhones to me do seem a bit of a gimmick (I appreciate they are v good phones, but the whole "iPhones are the only smartphone worth having" advertising campaign smacks of desperation!), and are v expensive, whereas with an Android OS phone you get a very similar product. Then again, my sister shuns them both and loves her BB, so it must just be down to personal taste!

Back