Off We Go!

CharlieMo

Started following Extra Easy just over 3 weeks ago, and all's good so far - I've been writing down on paper, but can't be faffed typing it all up, so I'll start from today!

Breakfast: porridge (made with water, how I like it best!), with strawbs, blueberries, grapes and a banana

Well, it seems I've been rather useless at keeping this updated... I have been 100% every day except my birthday, when I went slightly over syns I think (a slice of my mum's homemade chocolate cake that I couldn't say no to!)

Today's been good:

Breakfast: Grapefruit and melon
Lunch: Wholemeal bread (HExB), 30g of cheddar cheese (HExA) and baked beans, leftover salad of lettuce and cherry tomatoes. Strawberries, melon and blueberries
Dinner: Super speed soup, turkey goulash, Muller light half frozen with raspberries.

Yet to use my syns today but have got into the pattern of a mug of Options and a Curly Wurly or a Kit Kat while watching the soaps!

I keep forgetting to do this! Have been 100% pretty much every single day since I started - had a day off on Easter Sunday, but apart from that have always been really good! Losses have started to slow down and I'm exercising more so will try and keep this up to date so I can see for sure that I'm not doing anything wrong.

Breakfast today:
Cup of black coffee, water with lemon, grapefruit and an Alpen Light (1/2 HExB).

Lunch: Bulgar wheat with veg. stock, beetroot, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onions & cucumber, bowl of mixed fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blackcurrants, redcurrants, pineapple and mango).

Snacks: Apple, Milky Bar (7 syns), Alpen Light (1/2 HExB)

Dinner: Aromatic one-pot chicken with rice (syn-free, made with carrots, onions, tomatoes), salad of lettuce, cucumber, peppers, tomatoes, and onions.

HExA - glass of milk.

Exercise: 20 mins on the treadmill (alternate walking & jogging).

Loads of water and sugar-free Ribena throughout the day.

Last edited:
Breakfast: Grapefruit, glass of milk (HExA), black coffee and water with lemon
Snack mid-morning: Alpen Light (HExB)

Lunch: Mug shot, salad (beetroot, cucumber, peppers, lettuce and tomato) and fruit (melon, raspberries and pineapple), Alpen Light (other half of my HExB)

Dinner: Chilli made with extra lean beef, mushrooms, beans, tomatoes, sweetcorn, carrots and onions, with jacket potato and salad. Muller Light orange yoghurt with strawberries

Syns: I finally found Lemon Drizzle Alpen Lights (3.5 syns), so had one of them, with a hot chocolate (2.5 syns)

Last edited:
Breakfast: Alpen Light, raspberries, apple and Muller Light yoghurt

Snack: Shortbread biscuit, square of dark chocolate

Lunch: Mug shot, salad, melon and raspberries.

Dinner: Bulgar wheat with cucumber, onion, beetroot, peppers, carrots and tomatoes. Melon and apple

Exercise: Aqua aerobics and half an hour swimming.

Last edited:
Can't get a new line on the entry above, so will carry on here: Lunch: Mug shot and melon, apple and strawberries; Dinner: Chicken tikka (syn-free SW recipe), vegetable pilau rice (Syn-free SW recipe), cucumber, tomatoes and onions. Syns: Dark chocolate 2-finger kit kat (5.5); black cherry Muller Lite yoghurt (have to eat them sometimes - 1.5 syns) HExA: 2 Babybels, HExB: 2 Alpen Lights

Breakfast: Grapefruit and banana
Lunch: Mugshot, apple, grapes and melon
Dinner: haddock with new potatoes, salad and carrots & swede

Snacks: shortbread biscuit
HExA: 25g cheddar cheese
HExB: Alpen Lights x2

Today:
Breakfast: porridge (HExB) with strawberries, redcurrants, blackcurrants and raspberries
Snack: Banana
Lunch: Couscous with mushrooms, onions, cucumber, tomatoes
Dinner: carrot, parsnip and lentil soup; chicken, new potatoes, carrots.

Syns: shortbread biscuit, handful of chocolate raisins
HExA: 2x Babybel

Exercise: Cycling (20 mins watching Emmerdale at lunchtime), Aqua Aerobics and 20 lengths

Last edited:
Breakfast: Yoghurt and strawberries, and apple.
Lunch: Couscous with salad, peas, carrots, sweetcorn and tomatoes
Dinner: Chicken, couscous salad

HExA: 25g cheddar cheese
HExB: 2 x Alpen Light

Exercise: walking/running on treadmill, 20 mins (morning) and 30 mins (evening)

Breakfast: Banana, apple, strawberries, Alpen Light
Lunch: Couscous salad with peas and sweetcorn, tomatoes, spring onions and cucumber, melon
Dinner: Chilli, rice, salad (cucumber, tomatoes, onions, peppers)
Snack: Alpen Light, apple

Syns: Curly Wurly

HExA: 2 x Babybel
HExB: Alpen Lights (above)

Exercise - walking round and round and round the Natural History Museum :)

Breakfast: Grapefruit, banana, apple and strawberries
Lunch: couscous salad with cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onions and carrots. Apple, 2 alpen lights.
Dinner: Jacket potato, beans, beetroot, cheese (HExA), salad, mountain of sprouts.
Syns: half a crispy cake

Last edited:
Breakfast: Grapefruit, apple, banana
Lunch: Cheese sandwich (HExA on 1.5 slices of wholemeal bread HExB), mug shot, apple, mango, pineapple and grapes
Snack: shortbread biscuit; carrot; mini roll
Dinner: Chicken breasts with SW Moroccan couscous, salad and beetroot.

Feeling bloated and hungry today, looking forward to a swim tonight!

Last edited:
Breakfast: Apples, banana, Alpen Light
Lunch: jacket potato and beans, mango and strawberries
Dinner: SW shepherd's pie with celery, carrots, peas, onions and leek & potato mash, with cabbage

Syns: shortbread
HExA - cheese on Shepherd's Pie
HExB - Alpen Light

Back