Office food

Yay!!!

No birthdays, weddings, births, leaving do, no one was pregnant or getting engaged, promoted, retiring. No ones dog had a birthday!!!

And so...................................................

No cakes or chocs in the office today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Yay!!!

No birthdays, weddings, births, leaving do, no one was pregnant or getting engaged, promoted, retiring. No ones dog had a birthday!!!

And so...................................................

No cakes or chocs in the office today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya.... that's how the day starts.... then someone goes to the shop in the afternoon and thinks that we all deserve a treat cos there's nothing to celebrate..... and lo! box of Roses.

glad to say work was another b'day free zone today! No temptations. :)

I think when its my b'day I will take in some of the LT bars lol. That will probably make me sooooooo popular :)

lol. What you should do is take the LT bars out the packaging and say you made them! Then they will all try to eat them to try not to offend you:p Muah ha ha ha

Real struggle today, someone has been away to Switzerland on hols and brought back a HUGE mountain of swiss choccies! Think they are going to last quite a few days :( Chocolate is my weakness and it was really hard to say no, I did tho! Not sure if I will tomorrow.

DAISYBANK - WELLDONE on avoiding the tempation! I am sure some people at work just do this to us as they are trying to lure us away from our goal! When I say no, I seem to become empowered (is that the word I need?) I seem to get a real sense of achievement so am quite happy for people to try and tempt me at work, I think it gets up their noses that I have not given in yet - of course not everyone knows am on lipo at work. I did tell a few last year and this one girl seemed to try and turn it into a competition and I just couldna be farced with that this time. She was obviously starving herself and not eating anything at all, but she would lie about it and say she was eating chippers, chineses etc - why? I have no idea?! But I am enjoying quietly going about losing the weight myself and when people do ask if I have lost weight I just say a few lbs, am just cutting back a bit for the wedding!

This is me back on track after the weekend away. Day 2 of the shakes again and I'm really enjoying being back on it. I can totally feel the 5lbs I gained over the weekend (I believe its just fluid but still feels horrid) I am hoping to be at least what I was last week when I go back to get weighed on Fri - fingers crossed!

My sis started yest as well, so we'll have each other to encourage through the next few months. I am aiming for 12st by end of Feb at the very least!

x

My sis started yest as well, so we'll have each other to encourage through the next few months. I am aiming for 12st by end of Feb at the very least!

x[/quote]

I totally agree with your comments, it does feel good to say no - but it is hard!!!

Well done fore getting back on track so quick :) I am sure you will lose the extra lbs in no time. You are lucky to have your sister for support - you will be able to encourage each other along the way. 12st by the end of feb is doable, that is not long now :)

Ah I get it too... always Cakes, Muffins, Cookies, Sweets going round...

I get the usual aww one wont hurt... but I just say no thanks. You do get a few odd looks and jealous hmph's from the bigger people in the office but hey.. end of the day you'll only regret it after if you give in.. plus they are the ones that are going to take the piss when you put back on weight.. and say "oh so the diet isnt working is it" "told you so"

Can't win lmao.. don't worry anyway.. everyone on here I guess goes through this :D

actually - if I don't have any - I really don't want it. If I was to have one - I'd want more... so it's easiest just to do without.

I'm not on LT - but when I've got a craving for sugar - I'll have one dried date or a piece of fresh fruit

O I know what you mean - I am sooooo weak. I could not just have one biscuit I would want the whole packet!! Not just one choc but the whole box. Guess that's why I'm overweight!! :)

Two birthdays today - and this resulted in the biggest chocolate cake I have EVER seen! Problem was instead of being left for everyone to help themselves, the cake was cut into chunks (not slices) and personally handed out or left on peoples desk. I said I was going to take mine home and enjoy it tonight - my plan to throw it away went undetected!. The problem was then that I had to sit and look at this cake ALL afternoon. Very tough but I didn't eat it. :)

Welldone daisybank :D

It will all be worth it :D

When do you plan on weighing yourself?

Elie xx

Ooooh great will power daisy xx

mmmmmmmmm so far - the offending item is in the fridge - not sure why I didn't throw it away!

Elle - not sure, was planning to weigh soon but seem to be doing OK without! :)

Well done Daisy....my office has constant cakes for birthdays.....when on LT I did the same and then chucked it when I got a quiet moment.....very hard to do so pat yourself on the back for all that will power!!

Well done. I don't know about you, but it feels like a sin throwing away perfectly good chocolate cake. My family came round for tea last night. I cooked a lovely roast dinner, with roast potatoes, yorkshire pudding, roasted parsnips and apple pie and cream for dessert. I'm a naughty lipotrimmer because I never stick to it 100%. I do have the odd 'atkins' style meal when I feel like it so last night I had chicken, brocolli and sprouts. It killed me not having the food mentioned above, but I know I'm in ketosis. They brought two bottles of wine and a bag full of chocolate. I put a piece of chocolate in my mouth then ran to the kitchen and spat it out. I thought there is no way I'm being knocked out of ketosis for one piece of chocolate! I must admit they did look at me like I was an idiot, but I dont care.

Anyways back to the shakes today.

p.s. I didn't have any wine either...that too was a killer.

What will power Shazpaz!! I am sooo impressed!

O Shazpaz my mouth is watering just reading your post!! :)

What will power Shazpaz!! I am sooo impressed!

I must admit I never thought I did have will power, but this diet has really changed me. I do eat food when I want it, but I always make the right choices. I'm still losing weight all be it slower then the rest of the lipotrimmers, but as I've not got too much to go now I'd prefer to introduce food and do it that way. It is tougher when you come out of ketosis because that 'one piece' of chocolate will not have as big a impact then, so that will be the real test of will power!

Back