Official lighterlife pics. end of development/abstinence - 8 stone lighter

Thanks for all the great comments guys. I certainly have had some challenges along the way and I am proud of my achievement but I promise you that all I've done is stuck to the plan 100% and these are the results. This place has helped me no end. I can honestly say that I don't think I could have stuck with it without the online community. :)

Lighterlife has given me the chance (and it bloody cost me) but it's up to me what happens next. I'm pleased to report that I'm finishing RTM week 1 tommorow and all has gone to plan. I've even just burned 350 calories on the treadmill for the third time in a week!

I feel like I'm gonna wake up any minute......

All,

Just got my official pics from my LLC so thought I'd post em. :)

Slight diffeence lol.

G

My GOD, you look awesome, much better, you are an inspiration for me and many of the guys here.

wow, simply wow

That is truley stunning!! Good luck with the RTM, I'm sure you are totally committed now with those results!

Well done Poppysparkle and Guy - you both look great. Really inspiring for me. Thank you X

blimey !! you have done amazingly , very very well done mate , you look fantastic ! :)

Guy Guy Guy

What a good looking young Guy!
Congratulations -fantastic achievement. I know it hasn't been easy all the way for you so well done.
Come on ladies - the gentlemen are winning with the pictures for a change!

Well done Guy and Poppysparkle! I love looking at the pictures showing real results -it makes it all seem so real!!
xx

Wow, amazing, you look like a totally different person!

You must be sooooo proud of yourself.

Loaule x

You look amazing well done, what a difference.

Back