Official Post Holiday Weigh In

katie_oxo

Silver Member
Went to class last night and I've lost 3lbs bringing me to a total of 67lbs - absolutely made up. This is despite putting on 11.5lbs on holiday, I managed to lose it in 5 days due to getting straight back to the packs.

This makes me feel a lot better now about planning to eat when I go to America in July ..... though while I'm there I think I'll remain alcohol free which is something I definitely didn't manage in Poland!

Oh Cath that is brilliant, so pleased for you.
Well done girl. 67 lbs, you must feel fantastic!
Kate x

That is fantastic, Cath! You must be so relieved to have lost all that in a matter of days! Brilliant!

That's really impressive - especially managing to jump straight back into abstinence, despite bad news on the scales when you got back. I'm glad you ended up with a good loss! Just shows the effect of glycogen.

Wow well done just shows it can be done:clap::clap::clap:

Well done Cath - I had a cracking weekend at Goodwood - Festival of speed - had some wine and a few chips but still lost 4lb made me feel a lot more secure for when I start eating properly

Brilliant Kath ! Gives us potential sinners hope I am off on holiday on the 4th JUly and just know I wont be as good this time as my resolve after 4 stone is weakening just ate 5 raspberrys!:cry:yesterday it 2 slices of ham :cry:& sunday was a piece of chicken :cry:
Do you mind me asking what did you eat and drink on hol to gain the ever so easy to shift 11bs? I think I will eat the same you see ! LOL:eek:
:break_diet:

Well done! That gives me a lot of hope for my my planned (in adult mode!!) break in abstinence when we go on hols in August.

I also plan a pop in on the Monday if I can do it, as my wi is not until a Thurs. I think the pop in will help re-focus me!!

Brill Cath,

you see all was not lost, fab time and a loss to boot.

Every slip is a lessoned learned .... Good Luck on the no alcohol on the next trip

Sam xxx

Wow Cath you have done really well this week, well done.

Well done!!! That's fantastic; I think it's even more impressive because the easy thing to do when you got back would have been to slide some more! To turn it around so quickly and have such an incredible weight loss...well, it's amazing!

Hope you are celebrating with some pampering!

Big kiss.

Mrs L xxxxxxxxx

"Hope you are celebrating with some pampering!". Mrs L did you say that!!!! Hope you manage to get a bit of pampering in too! (will have a peek at diary later & see!!)

Thanks everyone :D I'm really happy with my loss, since Monday I've lost a couple more pound on my home scales so hopefully this Monday will be a good one too!

Do you mind me asking what did you eat and drink on hol to gain the ever so easy to shift 11bs? I think I will eat the same you see ! LOL:eek:
:break_diet:

Heaven - I ate all sorts and drank even more! All my good intentions flew out of the window. I did tend to avoid carbs for the most part, just the odd forkful of potato or rice with an odd meal. I drank a bottle of wine one night, was drinking beer (which I never drink) every day and had at least 9 too many cocktails. Foodwise I ate meat, veg and salad - I had 2 desserts while I was there.

The whole thing has made me decide that when I'm in America I will eat but I will remain an alcohol free zone - that way I'll maybe curtail the damage a little.

Back