~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Heya how are you? how you doing?

Yay!!! We have an official thread!!! :D

Hi fizzy, how long you been on CD?

xx

Add a meal for a week fizzy?? Or go up the plans for a couple of weeks?

Im on week 14ish I think (started 12th June) and did 810 last week (guessing it was week 13) and am really bored. Have mail my CDC to see if having other meals/flavourings that are low carb/low fat are really going to do damage.

I had another Team 3 blinkie made...I ran out of room for Tina on my signature!!!! Here it is if you want it:

team3.gif

This weeks WI will be an unofficial one for me cos I'll miss my appointment with my CDC. I see her Wednesday nights (she travels to me) but I am flying to Dusseldorf today & my flight home doesn't land until 10pm tomorrow night.

xx

Hows all my team mates today?

I've PM'd my WI results for this week Bish Bosh. Actually amazed that I've lost 3.75lbs this week despite having no choice but to eat yesterday after forgetting my bars when I went on a business trip to Germany on Tuesday evening!

x

Hi Team 3 Buddies.

I have lost 4 pounds this week after a lovely holiday. I didn't have any problems getting back onto SS and so far I am having a brilliant week. Hope you are all well and Fizzy is less fed up with CD.
X

Nope Wilma im not less fed up with CD, but I think its more thats im stressed and I would be comfort eating but I can't cos im on CD

Aw Fizzy! Sorry to hear you still feel bad. Hope you feel less stressed soon. Well done resisting! XX

Hey fizzy do you have a weigh in result for this week?

Sorry Fizzy, didnt get your PM for some reason :)

results for team 3 as follows:

Bish Bosh STS 0%
Fizzy -1lb 0.5%
Fatgirl666 -2lb 0.9%
Slaterslady -2lb 1.2%
Emmas22 -3.75lb 1.7%
Wilma -4lb 1.83%

Overall loss 12.75lb 1.02%

Sorry I let you down girls :(

How are you all doing team 3?

The battery has gone in my scales so I have no idea how im doing, but I went out for dinner last night (just had the meat and water for starter, sweet) so don't think I've done too well.

I have my determination back to SS for another month or two, so hope that from next week I see nice 4lbs losses again.

Back