~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Haha wilma, not the net making me put lb on, stuffing my kite with toast and creme cakes over man issues. Im thinking of turning animal lover, and just getting a cat or dog to cuddle instead of relying on a smelly bloke:p

WI for me is tomorrow at 1900hrs so shall be on at 8pm ish to give my result

Put those cakes down now! No man is worth those scales going up for!!
Hope your WI goes well tomorrow.
Mine showed 3 pound gone. :D

Don't forget to pm me your last WI, this WI and your loss ladies. Hope we win this week!!

I've just PM'd you Fizzy.

Only 2.5lbs off for me this week. :(

Not too bad I suppose as I've been on 1000 cals per day for the past 2 weeks.

Back on SS tomorrow, so should have a good loss next week. :) xxx

Hello Team 3. I believe i'm your newest member :D

How does this team thing work? I don't really know what the programme is. just thought that it would help spur me on a wee bit. I'm doing the 1000 plan and currently getting rid of some holiday weight :)

Which losses of mine do you need. i weighed in yesterday for last week's loss and lost 6.75lbs if you need that.

abz xx

Hi abz,

Welcome to team 3!! :D

We have to give last WI weight in lbs, your new WI weight in lbs & the loss

eg.

last WI 182lbs
this WI 178lbs

loss 4lbs

then the team leader (Fizzy at the moment) works out individual % & overall team %.

We have to PM the results to the team leader by Thursday evening each week & the team scores are given out on a Driday morning.

xx

okie dokie. i don't know if you wanted my results for this week but i have PMd them to fizzy :)

abz xx

Welcome to 'Simply The Best'. :)

Nice to have you with us - especially with losses like that. Well done.

X

I just have 1 more persons WI to wait for and then we are ready to beat the rest of them!!

Anyone care to check my maths?

Not me Fizzy! It's not one of my good points LOL

Abz can you get your bum back to your pm's please and do some deleting as your full

how are we doing today guys? do we set challenges for the week or do we just post our weight loss? i suppose i could read the last five pages but i thought i would get a conversation going instead, ha.

abz xx

Morning Abz

Well I am back on track with 810, though I really need to go and get my book and have a look at exactly how 810 works as I suddenly realised I have made alot of assumptions lol.

I have another sodding cold as well. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I swear I have had less cold free days in the last 6 months than I have had cold days! lol. And no, not diet related - I've only been on Cambridge for just under 4 months.

Today I am planning to do absolutely nothing except wrap myself up in a blanket and sit on the sofa, getting up only to pee and make more coffee. Trying to hold off having a shake as long as possible, as it is evenings that trip me up.

How is everyone else?

Hello.............

Bloody freezing today but I am on day 2 of SS so should've expected it.

Busy at work - have had my head down studying technical drawings & standards of steel. My head's a shed.

Not drunk too much water today either cos I've been busy. Must get a shift on.

What are our losses looking like this week??

xx

Don't know if it is me you are waiting for Fizzy, but I'm not weighing in this week as just restarted on wednesday. Will have weigh in result for next week though :D

Nope I put you as not weighing this week. Got you, me, Wilma, Emma, Abz. I make that 5 and should be 6?

Back