~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Good luck Fizzy! Well I have just had a B A D weekend, so wont be weighing in this week (for fear of dragging the team down!). However I have seen it as my last B A D time now until christmas! Have decided I am going to SS now until christmas (100 days time apparently!), however I am going to allow myself the flexibility of the odd SS+ day just to keep myself sane!

However I am back on the diet wagon I am pleased to report, and hoping to undo the damage of the weekend pretty quickly!

You might have lost it all by Thursday because its mostly going to be water. Im going to SS until November and then work upto 100 for Christmas then back to 810 for the rest of my journey.

Good evening ladies.

There's no WI result for me this week as I'm away traveling with work & I'm back off on my travels again on Saturday to Budapest for work. Don't get back until late Wednesday so miss my WI with my CDC.

No more traveling for a few weeks once I get back next week so WI's will be back to normal. :)

How's everyone doing?

xx

Good to hear you are back on the wagon Bish Bosh! The weekends damage will soon be gone. You too Fizzy, it's soooo hard to resist when dining out.
Your job sounds exciting Emma, how do you manage CD while away?

I have lost 4 again this week - and I'm thrilled!

Hope everyone has a good week.

XX

I have STS again this week, which is good news really as have not been very good. Had a pretty rubbish news and feeling very down. Need to restart properly. Stupid thing is its not like I am binging - my calorie count is still on the right side of 1000, its just that I am not being as good as I should be

Your job sounds exciting Emma, how do you manage CD while away?

XX

It is difficult. When I'm away in places like Taiwan I'm usually out there for a couple of weeks so it's pretty easy to manage CD, I can take all powder packs in my case & I've always got bottled water. If I am taken out to eat its mostly fresh fish, crab etc out there so I can eat fairly good.

If I'm going to Europe overnight I usually take a couple of bars & if I have to eat I order salads & chicken. I try to keep my cal count below 800 for that day.

You did well this week wilma. well done. :D
xx

Hmmm...Not a good week ladies...Not helped by me deleting your emails before adding the results to my spreadsheet! So Massive apologies if I have got this wrong...

BishBosh STS
Fatgirl666 STS
Fizzy STS
Emmas22 No weigh in
Slaterslady AWOL
Wilma -4lbs

Bloody well done Wilma. Hopefully we will all be posting big losses next week lol. But think it is safe to say we wont be winning this week.

Hey - come on ladies!!!! If I can do it .........

Hope next week is a good un for us all!

xxx

Right ladies I think we need to re-group to find out who is still about and who isn't. We need to sort out a new leader too and a new member.

So, is there anyone out there?

Hi Fizzy - I am here!

What shall we do? I was hoping that BB would come back to us.

Do you want me to do the results this week and wait for a few more days to see if BB wants to come back?

Right ladies, can you PM me your weight in's tomorrow and I will do the calculations this week.

Have go yours Wilma, thanks

Thanks Fizzy

Hello ladies.

Sorry to hear your bad news Bish. Keep your chin up hun. Thinking of you.

No WI for me again this week - sorry. Have been away on a business trip since Saturday & didn't get home till late last night missing my WI with my CDC.

Back to normal for next week though & no oversea's trips planned for the next 3 weeks.

Hows everyone doing?

xx

Ok I have:

Fizzy
Wilma
Emma (no weigh in)
Bish Bosh (on a break)

where are the other 2? Anyone have a contact for them?

Hi fizzy, thanks for doing this. Not sure where Slaterslady is - she didnt give a weigh in result last week either. Think she may be awol.

Fatgirl666 usually weighs in this evening sometime and will hopefully contact you sometime tonight (but might not be til 9ish)

Hello ladies, Nets been down in the house and been a right nightmare and also put on a lb :-( im not sure what happening with my head.

Will try be more motivated and keep more active on the thread

Hope your all well and losing

Glad you're back with us Fatgirl.

xx

Hi Fatgirl - nice to see you back - just wondering how the net being down has made you put a pound on??? LOL

My weigh in tonight so I had better shut up!

Back