~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Hi team

Hope the boiler is fixed Abz!

Ceekay - hope you survived your evening, sounds like hard work but at least it will have kept your mind off eating.

Tricia - I so hope that your day 1 has gone better than mine!!

Caryl - if you read this I envy you being on holiday but wishing you a fantastic time even though it's so cold I bet it is lovely there.

Well - I am beginning to think that CD has got me beaten. I just can't seem to do it for a full day. At work ( I am a teacher) I don 't think about food at all. It's when I get home I seem to be taken over by some sort of eating frenzy. I am eating stuff that I wouldn't normally eat! I don't know what to do I seem totally out of control. My new clothes are already feeling a bit tight and that makes me miserable - so what do I do???? - open a packet of crisps!!! I think I have pressed my self destruct button - HELP!!!!!

well girls, i survived my evening, and it actually wasn't as bad as i thought.....
made me switch off form being grumpy, and concentrate on something else, which sort of fired up my enthusiasm for work again!
so all in all, i feel LOADS better... even if it is 2am and i'm still up lol
realised once i felt better that i only need to do ss+ for about another week and a half, and can start moving up the plans! woo hoo

wilma, can you not get rid of the tempting stuff, so you HAVE to go cold turkey?
or if not why not try a higher plan, and work your way back down? (or just stick to it if you stil get loses and are happy with it)
or if you are happy to go without during the day, save all your packs for after school? i quite often dont have my first pack till 4pm or after if i'm working in the evening, so that i can still have something when i get home about half eleven.
dont let it beat you hun, hope you find your new plan soon :)

am so glad you are feeling better claire.

wilma. i agree with claire. try starting on 810 and working down through ss+ and ss. you get a small meal on 810 so you will have something to nibble on. or you could try 1000. you get so much food on that. but the losses are obviously slower. going cold turkey after christmas is awful. i'm just about managing it but the only thing keeping me going is the abject terror of not finding a wedding dress. i've been told it will take six months to order the one i want and i'm getting married in six months and a few days!! so i'm shopping around a wee bit. but aaargh!!

abz xx

wooo hoooooo
palest pink on my piddle stick today, so all the grumpyness was defo dropping into ketosis, as i thought.
so should be all happy and bright again lol... well as close to that as i can manage.
actually feel like myself again today, which is a bonus :)

excellent news claire :D how long did it take you. i have a cracking headache and a fuse like this -

abz xx

Thanks for the encouragement. I haven't done at all well today - but I had already decided that I was going to eat because I am out tonight. Tomorrow - I start again. :)

started back on plan on sunday, after eating on saturday night, and tested on wed with no luck, but was pink first thing thurs.
you must be nearly there abz!

Hi everyone .Wilma I'm as bad as you, I'm okay all day at school but as soon as I get home I can't stop picking at things, I've tried not getting certain things in, but then I just find something else to pick at. I even tell myself I shouldn't be doing it, but that doesn.t stop me!!

well i was craving ribs from the chinese so badly.... i got in the bath, ha. so i have had an extra bar today. a cranberry one so not over carb limit. so it's been another ss+ day today. it's better than ribs let's face it!!

so day three is over. i am feeling a wee bit better, so hopefully tomorrow won't be quite so arduous :D

abz xx

I'm only on 3 packs a day as I'm only 5ft 4.5 " I might try having an extra pack or half bar or something, so it would be like ss+ see if that can stop me picking! I was trying to do ss to get back into cd and ketosis before moving up the plans. but if i give that a go might help.I'll give it a go tomorrow.

morning all!
hope we all have a good day!

hey there guys. am feeling a bit better today. have started to feel a bit funny and headachey now but have realised i've only had a litre so far and usually i've had more. my scales are showing a 5.5lb loss since tuesday morning which is great but i doubt my cdc's scales will show the same kind of loss. we'll have to wait and see i suppose.

i am going wedding dress shopping a week on saturday so i really need to keep on track. they only have the dress i want to try in a 12. how unrealistic is that!! but they have similar ones in my size so i should at least be able to do a comparison!! but she said since it laces up the back we may be able to do something but really!! still. to have the best chance i suppose i need to skinnify so we'll see :)

gluggity gluggity glug.

how's the ss+ idea finding you trisha?

Hi everyone I'm restarting AGAIN today. tried adding half a bar yesterday and did much better, although I did pick a little, so I think it might work for me, going to get stuck into the housework then go on a long walk.

hope today is going well trisha. i have had to sit next to my goddaughter eating pizza today. waaargh. i am not going out later, partly because i feel naff but largely because i don't want to sit in a room of about 15 people eating pizza. i don't think i'd cave, or i would end up getting something low carb, but i don't want to. i really want to get a good loss this first week to set me up for the next couple of weeks for my birthday!!

abz xx

going much better today - no work knew thats what makes me pick when I get home- only had 2 shakes and a soup so far and not picked except to taste the sauce I had for oh and daughters tea, and then only had a teaspoon full.

Hi All
Looks like I am the only team member letting Team 3 down. Well done Tricia, Abz and CeeKay - I know how hard it is to get back into the zone. Hopefully I can join you soon, I am planning a Monday restart.

Hope you can get back into it with me Caryl. Did you have a good time with Mickey?

sorry irene. most of team three didn't start until this week so no results until next week. and caryl has been on hols and hasn't checked in yet :)

Back