~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

I'm good. Had 3 CD's and a small piece of chicken -

I AM IN THE ZONE :)

hey all. Still havent restarted due to severe gastroenteritis! fun - not. Hoping it is going to pass very soon so I can get it back together and get going on what will hopefully be the final leg of my journey

hope you feel better soon honey. sounds like you're having a really rough time of it...

team three needs to get back in the game!! and we're getting there!! although we may need to recruit another member. are we supposed to have a set number of people?

good luck for today wilma. you can do it!! mega congrats on yesterday :D

abz xx

Hi, I heard there are 2 new spaces for this team. Am I too late to join? I started CD on 5th Jan and have lost 9lbs to date. Next weigh in on Sat and I'm quite looking forward to it. It's my second time round doing CD after a good few years break. I lost a couple of stone last time but as always I left early and didnt see it through to the end so put it all back on again....and more! Since then I've had 3 children...one 3 year old and 5 month old twins so I'm finally ready to get slim!

Living on soups which are ok but now experimenting with the other shakes and bars to give myself a bit of change. I'm dying to try to porridge but they were out of them last time. Veg soup for breakfast makes me gag!

Please let me know if I'm able to join,
Cheers
Kate

Count yourself in Kate! Welcome to the team :D

Well had my interview today. Didnt get the job unfortunately :( the other candidate had more experience than me. However they want to hold on to my details as they are hoping to expand and would like me to reapply in a few months when I have got the experience I need.

Well at least they did that - sounds promising. How are you feeling now?

Welcome to the best team Kate XXX

Thanks everyone! Sorry to hear about that Caryl, good feedback is always better than none though so it sounds promising for the future.

Hi there is there room for 1 more? I started on the 1st December so I know it's a bit late but would really like to be part of a team.

Bev x

Would be lovely to have you Bev! Welcome to team 3 :)

Aaawww that's great thanks so much :) I feel part of something now, so how does it work?

you just need to post your weigh in result when you have it each week. I also need a starting weight for you (your current weight). I will then calculate percentages and post these on the team challenge thread each week :)

Good luck!!!!

Aaaahhh I see, well my weight as of today is 211lbs, I weigh in every monday and at my weigh in on monday I was 213lbs so lost 2lbs so far this week and 37lbs in total since I started on the 1st December.

Let's kick some butt :D

Thanks trisha, I thought it was about time I joined a team I've been on here since the beginning of December :D

welcome to the team guys!! you're both doing so well :)

and caryl. sounds like you got some positive feedback :) well done.

well i was crap at drinking water yesterday. spent half the day painting my mate's bathroom and totally forgot. as a result as 1lb up today :( am being really good though so hopefully it will have come off again by tomorrow and taken a friend with it!! after my first week i seem to have stabalised a bit which is naff given i have a couple of stones still to go...

am trying on wedding dresses tomorrow and am really nervous for some reason!! also. am not used to perfect strangers seeing me wandering around in my underwear. must remember to wear nice underwear!!

abz xx

Back