~*Official Team 3 Thread*~

Morning Ladies,

I wish I was comfortable enough to get back into a swimming suit abz because I love swimming! I grew up in South Africa with a swimming pool in my back garden and really miss being able to swim when I want to.....

Well done on your loss Trisha :) what height are you? 9 stone seems tiny!!

Well I have lost 5lbs this week, really chuffed!! We went to an engagement party last night and I got so many compliments so really buzzing this morning!! and it's definitely given me the motivation to carry on :D

Have a good Sunday xxxxx

Hello team!

Sorry havent been around lately, been a hectic week for me. Had a mini kitchen fitted in my utility room and now the inlaws are over from England so the inevitable happened...I ate :(

Back on it tomorrow now with the full intention of not coming back off it. I had lost 4lbs in only half a week but managed to put that on so have sts at weigh in yesterday. On up-side, I've gone down 2 dress sizes and am nearing the 3rd dress size so it's all good so far!

I see a good few of you have had losses this week....well done on them all! I posted all the results off here and my pm's so we did quite well really. Anyone heard from Wilma this week? She's been quiet all week.

Right, better head off to bed now. Everyone have a good week!

Newmaks x

hey guys. just dropping in to let you know what i'm up to.

i have come to the conclusion that cd is a long time coming. really can't afford it. a friend handed me loads of ww stuff just as i was trying to work out what to do.. ha. so i'm doing that now.

abz xx

heya guys i lost 3 pounds this weeek woop 3 lbs to go till 2nd stone woop abz wat ever u choose stick to it and im sure it will work xxx

Sorry to hear that Abz, make sure you come back on here and let us know how you're doing though!

Congrats Lilsam....another great loss for this week!

how is everyone? I had a good day until I got home from work and went into self destruct mode and had ice cream! and ! a ryvita and cheese!!! re start tomorrow I think!

Hi Trisha, sorry to hear you're having a bad day...me too. Bad week more like, I was doing so well and then we had a massive family crisis landed on us yesterday. And well, I really cant deal with it while I'm starving hungry, so I ate. And continued eating today. So annoyed with myself but I suppose it's my way of comfort.

I really should restart tomorrow. I need to get my bum into gear...time to look at the motivational slideshow again I think.

Anyone heard from Wilma yet? May have found another team member, just waiting for confirmation.

hey guys. just popping in to say hello and find out how you are doing :)

ww is doing well for me so far. weigh in on monday but already looking like a couple of lbs down so cross your fingers for me. of course it's the first week so the loss will be a wee bit bigger this week but i doubt it will be as fab as cambridge :D ha.

abz xx

heya guys i am dooing my aam week this week as i realy needed to eat not going to be a great loss on monday i dont think. but back on next week hope u all do well xxx

hi everyone, hope you've all had a better week than me! I'm really struggling to get back on track, nomajor cheats , but I keep picking at things and knock myself out of ketosis:cry: so it makes it harder. I must get a grip of myself, I'm so close to goal !

Morning Ladies :)

Abz, weight watchers is a fab diet and I am planning on sticking to their core plan when I finish cambridge maintenance, I lost nearly 3 stone on weight watchers about 5 years ago and kept it off until I suddenly started piling weight on and they discovered I had an underactive thyroid...... Good luck on it I am sure you will do brilliantly :D

Trisha, it must be really hard especially when you have reached goal to stay focused, why are you trying to lose more though I would have thought you looked great now!!

Lilsam, how are you finding AAMW? Have you tried the cottage cheese bake? it was the best thing about AAMW for me :D

Newmaks, have you gotten back on track yet? you seem to be losing well even though you are having the odd chinese :D

Well it's a 3lb loss for me this week which takes me to exactly a 4 1/2 stone loss and means I only have just over 2 1/2 stone to lose :D I am really hoping to be starting up the steps by June as we are off to Belfast for the weekend with my partners work mates and I would love to be able to have a few drinks so wish me luck although I have a few meals out in the next month with birthdays but I will definitely be sticking to the non-carb foods and trying to stick to the calorie intake.........

Have a great Sunday xxx

Hey team, sorry I've not really been around lately. Family thing much better now so tomorrow I'm on a restart. I feel so crap how I came off it for a week and a half but I really couldnt handle the pressure and being hungry! Looking forward to tomorrow...need a really good run of it and then all will be good. Weirdly, I've still lost 2lbs this week, probably because I've not really been eating a lot even though I've not been CDing 100%.

I have 4 results so far this week so I'll post them on. Does anyone have any idea on the situation with Wilma? Are we at the stage now where we're advertising for someone new or is she coming back?

Well done on all your losses this week, Lilsam...good luck with the rest of your aam week as from what I've heard, it's hard so keep at it and enjoy the food while you have it! Trisha...keep at it and you'll get to your new target in no time at all! Bevy...I cant believe how well you're doing, you're so close to target and it still keeps coming off really fast...you're doing really well. Wish I was as motivated as you!

Good luck for the next week ladies and I promise I'll be around a bit more this week!

Newmaks x

how is everyone? had an ok day to day.
Bevy, 10 stone was my original goal, but one I'd reached it realised that I need to lose more, still got some "fat" on bum and thighs, (I've alaways been pear shaped ) I know some of it will go with exerecise, but I think that I'm a much smaller frame than I thought, when I get to 9 st 5, if I look ok will be happy with that, but I think that maybe 9st is more realistic.

heya girlies i lost 3 pound this week and been on aam week so really cuffed woop hope u all get on well. nearly fitting into my (small) 14 jeans woop hows every one else doing. i wish i was near my target i got another 4 and a half stone yet to reach 9st.

well done lilsamyantha, I've had a mixed week so far, I'm okay at work but tend to pick at things when I get home, when I'm cooking etc. must do better tomorrow

Hey team,

Well done lilsam on the weightloss! Thats brilliant for an aam week! You'll get to target within no time at this rate.

Trisha, I'm the same atm, but i'm not nibbling on silly things, I'm blowing one night away on loads of stupid food. Got massive cravings for cheese and ham toasties....very odd!

Right, as no-one has heard from Wilma, and I've checked and she's not posted at all for 3 weeks, I'm assuming she's left so I've advertised a position on the board. I hope she's ok. Waiting to hear back on someone else too as were needing 2 people alltogether.

I'll keep you posted. Kate x

Morning Ladies,

Well done Lilsam 3 lbs is excellent for AAMW, I only lost 1lb during that week but I did go way over my calorie allowance :eek:

I am beginning to get confused about whether to move my goal weight, I only originally wanted to be between 10 and 10 1/2 stone.... I am 36 this year and 5' 5" tall but I look on here and Trisha you are only an inch shorter than me and you want to be 9 stone and Lilsam you are 2" taller than me and your goal weight is under 9 stone..... but then I look at my friend who is an inch taller than me and she is just over 11 stone and she looks great..... I suppose I will decide when I get down there and I am sure my partner will help me decide as he wants me to keep some curves......

Trisha and Newmaks don't despair I am sure you will get back to it when you are ready, I hope everyone has a good week :)

Hiya everyone

thought i would introduce myself, I think I am a new member on your team!

What do I need to do, do i post my loss each week? I get weighed on a Monday night.

Also is it a thread for support each day as well.

I'm sure you will keep me right!!

xx x x x x

Back